Part 23

Today was the day I get to walk the red carpet with my model friends. I know I may not be that famous but there's still a lot of fans and paparazzi. I jus relaid there waiting for Jake to wake up. I was thinking about random stuff until my door opened.
A- What the hell are you sleeping with Jake.
T- ya.
Anthony left and I knew he was mad but I don't get why. I slowly got up and took my pills. Jake woke up to.
J- I am going down to eat do you need help?
T- maybe down the stairs but I want to try alone.
J- ok
I got up and started walking. I think I walk pretty normal now. Ya there are a little cramps in my back but I am still taking the pain meds so it will be ok. I walked out of my room with Jake right behind me. I actually made it downstairs by myself. Anyways I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Jake sat on the stool in front of wear I was making them.
J- What do the New York Yankees and pancakes have in common?
T- I don't know is this a joke or is there actually something in common?
J- they both need a good batter.
I started laughing because it was so dumb.
A- sorry did I interrupt your guys "date".
J- I'm dating Erika not Taylor you dimwit.
A- ya ok
T- you got a suit for today.
A- Are you sure you don't want Jake to be your date.
T- really.
J- what's going on
T- he walked in this morning and got pissed because you were in the same bed so now he probably thinks that we're dating.
J- no I heard her crying and I didn't want to just leave her alone to deal with her problems alone. Are you dating her? You slept in the same bed before and you were even dating Rocky at the time.
A- that's different
They were now yelling a little.
J- Ya because you actually like her. That's how it's different me and her are friends. I love Erika and what kind of friend would I have been if I just left her on her bed crying huh.
Anthony was now looking down probably feeling bad.
A- ok I'm sorry I blew it out of proportion.
J- it's good bro I just want to yell and second you were getting on my nerve.😂
T- no pancakes for you two
J- why!!
He complained.
T- you people are just weird. And we are leaving at 2 so I have time to get makeup, nails and hair done. We will be walking down the carpet at 4. Do you want to go to the after party?
A- ya
T- Jake we can bring anyone we want so you down?
J- hell ya I let Erika and Chad know.
I went up to my room with Izzie and Erika. We were going to put face masks on and just watch shows. We ended up sitting in my room watching one episode of Grey's Anatomy before I had to leave. Erika texted Madison and Kyler and asked if they could watch Izzie. They said sure.
T- Erika can you drop Izzie off at their house whenever.
E- sure
I got up took my mask off.
T- Anthony let's go!!
A- coming!
We meant downstairs.
T- see you guys tonight I'll send someone to pick you guys up!
J- ok
We went to the garage and we took Anthony's lambo.

T- see you guys tonight I'll send someone to pick you guys up!J- okWe went to the garage and we took Anthony's lambo

We drove to the building where my makeup and everything was going to be done. We walked into it and I said that my name was Taylor Moore and my plus one was Anthony Trujillo. They let us in and there were models everywhere. I sat down at the chair and they did my makeup.

My hair

My hair

My nails!!

My nails!!

When I was done it was 3:30

When I was done it was 3:30. Anthony hasn't seen me yet. I mean he saw the dress but not my makeup or anything. I was done and I didn't want him to keep waiting because it was probably boring.
T- Anthony are you- sorry did I interrupt something.
He was sitting next to a girl that must have been doing makeup because she wasn't ready. He stared at me and looked me up and down. I hate when boys do that because even if I do feel beautiful it always make me feel self conscious.
A- no you didn't it's ok I'm ready to go.
He got up and we walked to the car.
T- so who was the girl.
A- I think she said her name was Madison? But I told her I don't want to date right now because there is a girl.
T- oh ok
I kinda a felt bad now because he already has a girl. That's probably why he said we can be friends because he didn't want to date me.
A- but anyways you look beautiful.
T- thanks you looks cute😂.
A- ewww I think you meant hot.
T- Nope
He looked over at me and smiled.
T- see look at those cute dimples.
I poked his cheek. He laughed and then looked back at the road. When we got there I was about to opened my door when.
A- wait I'll get it for you.
He got out and ran to the other side of the car. He opened my door and said.
A- there you go my lady.
I chuckled and then wrapped my arm around his. We both smiled all the way down the red carpet and then at the end we started talking with reporters there.
R- Reporter
R- Taylor is this Anthony Trujillo.
T- yep the one and only.
R- Are you guys dating??
T- no we are best friends.
R- are you planning to come back to the modeling agency Victorious Secret?
T- Yes I am full time now.
R- Awesome I'm sure they would love to have you back. You were the number 4 best model?
T- yes since I was gone for awhile but now I am coming back I am going to plan on becoming first.
R- great attitude!! We are hoping you do.
T- thank you.
Me and Anthony both stepped back and let them take pictures. We took some a lone and then we left to go back to the building to change for the after party.