Part 5

July 3rd still
Jake's (POV)
So it was around 6 and Chad, Anthony, Erika, Rocky, and I were playing truth or dare. It was my turn but I got a phone call.
J- hello
N- hi this is a nurse from the hospital I would like to talk to you about a 4 year olds final dying wish.
J- yes that is ok
N- great well there is a 4 year old named Ava Moore. She has stage 4 leukemia and she has about 5 more days more or less. She would like to meet the whole Team 10 and hangout with you guys. So I was wondering if you would like to meet her and what time.
J- we would love to meet her. Tomorrow for the fourth will be great. And if her mom would like to ask questions just tell her that she can get ahold of me on instagram.
N- great thanks I will tell her right away.
I hung the phone up and then walked back to the group.
J- Jake/G- Group
J- hey guys we are meeting with a 4 year old and her family tomorrow to hangout for the holiday. Her name is Ava Moore. She has stage 4 leukemia and they can't do anything about it so she basically has around 5 days.
G- ok we can have fireworks outside and just hangout.
J- cool
I then sat down and this girl texted me. It was Taylor Moore and she basically told me that it was a surprise and everything. When we got down typing with each other it was around 9 and Erika went to bed. So, Chad was sitting next to me and Anthony and Rocky were cuddling on the other end of the couch. I looked up Taylor Moore's profile and she was really pretty. She had 2.5 million subscribers.
J- Chad this girl is really hot and pretty.
I showed him a picture of her.
C- bro she is smokin'
Anthony then yelled over who is it. I told him it was Taylor Moore Ava's sister.
Anthony's (POV)
When Chad and Jake were saying that this girl was really hot I started wondering who it was. So when he told me it was the 4 year olds sister Taylor Moore I told them that I was going to bed and Rocky and I went up. When Rocky went to the bathroom to take a shower I laid down and searched Taylor on instagram. I mean don't get me wrong I think I love Rocky but Taylor was beautiful. Rocky came back out and we cuddled and went to bed.