Part 25

I posted a photo on Instagram from last night.
@taylormoore

Liked by 1 million people@taylormoore- Thanks @erikacostell for picking my awesome dress!! Last night was fun with my "plus one" @imanthonytrujillo ❤️TaylorMoorefan- Tanthony is real!!😍@fan21- hot🔥❤️-Load for more comments-@erikacostell- my girl...

@taylormoore- Thanks @erikacostell for picking my awesome dress!! Last night was fun with my "plus one" @imanthonytrujillo ❤️
TaylorMoorefan- Tanthony is real!!😍
@fan21- hot🔥❤️
-Load for more comments-
@erikacostell- my girl is slaying in that dress🔥😍
@chadtepper- honey you hit😂

I then saw that Anthony tagged me in a photo.
@imanthonytrujillo

Liked by 3 million people@imanthonytrujillo- "the whole crowd was looking at her"📸🎼 best after party ever❤️ love you best friend @taylormoore @imjakepaul- "best friend" I'm sure😏@erikacostell- ^agree and best pair ever!!-load for more comments-...

@imanthonytrujillo- "the whole crowd was looking at her"📸🎼 best after party ever❤️ love you best friend @taylormoore
@imjakepaul- "best friend" I'm sure😏
@erikacostell- ^agree and best pair ever!!
-load for more comments-
@cindytrujillo- when can we meet this "best friend"
@rachealtrujillo- my new sister!!!
@imanthonytrujillo- ^^Racheal and Mom we are friends!!❤️😂

Anthony, Izzie, and I all started watching Cinderella. Soon Jake can walking in.
J- so how was last night.
He said smirking.
T- really
A- dude it was great. She's pretty good in bed.
He said laughing. I was so embarrassed and blushing. Jake just laughed.
T- pretty good??
A- ok you got me she was amazing.
J- you guys are weird. What are you guys doing anyways.
I- watching Cinderella!!
J- movie marathon?? Who doesn't feel good??
A- since we were to busy last night😉 Taylor forgot to take her pills. So she woke up in pain.
J- ok.
He walked out of the room and I heard him yell downstairs.
J- Movie marathon in Anthony's room!!
We laughed and continued watching the movie. It was now 1 and trust me I took my pills other wise Anthony said he would shove them down my throat. We all kinda got bored from staying in bed and I had to pee!!
T- ok I'm going to get fat if I watch one more movie.😂
Everyone laughed. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom.
A- what are you doing!!
T- chill I feel better I took like 6 pain pills already! I have to go pee too.
They laughed and I went to the bathroom. While I was in there I brushed my teeth with my extra tooth brush that I had in here when we used to date.
T- let's do something!!
J- agree but what are we going to do we should stay here.
T- let's prank Logan!! But here.
J- now that's my girl.
Anthony looked a little mad but I shrugged it off because a) we aren't dating well technically we still have to talk about what last night meant and b) Jake and Erika are dating they both love each other.
E- what should we do.
T- I don't know I'm not really good at pranking people.
J- how about I text Logan and say that you are crying because of him. And then if he comes we can have you in your room like fake crying and then you get mad and say you love him or something. I want to see what he will do since he told us he love Chloe.
T- ok but why can't Erika she could do better.
J- a) you came up with the idea of pranking him and then b) Erika is already dating me.
T- good point. I am going to go get ready then and go ahead and text him.
I went to get ready and just changed into this.

(Without the purse)The sweatshirt was over sized because it was Anthony's

(Without the purse)
The sweatshirt was over sized because it was Anthony's. I know we're not dating but we are friends. And plus I wanted an over sized sweatshirt because I didn't want to wear anything tight. I know excuses but whatever.
J- here is the camera that we are going to hide.
Anthony and Jake just walked in.
T- you know you guys should knock because I could have still been changing.
J- that's ok Anthony has already seen everything. On the other hand not to be rude but I would prefer Erika.
I laughed and said that it was ok. Before they hid the camera they showed me the messages Jake texted Logan.

Jake
Bro Taylor's crying in her room and told Erika it's about you. What did you do??
Logan
Dude I don't think I did anything I haven't talked to her since the party.
Jake
Well I think you should come over and talk to her. She won't eat or comes out of her locked room.
Logan
Ok I'm on my way.
I laughed and they hid the camera. Jake and Anthony walked out and I just sat there on my phone until I heard Jake.
J- he's here get ready!!!!
I ran to the bathroom and put a lot of eye drops in and sat on my bed. I started screaming/ fake crying as loud as I could.
A- what did you do!! She hasn't ate yet.
I heard Logan run up and then there was a knock on the door.
L- Taylor open up!!
I continued crying and sometimes I laughed but you couldn't tell. I didn't hear anything so I thought he left. But I thought wrong because the door opened and in walked Logan locking it behind him. He sat next to me on the bed.
L- Taylor what's wrong?
I continued crying. He started rubbing my back.
L- it's ok
T- no it's not!!
I yelled and stood up. He looked kinda set back.
T- can't you see!!
L- see what I didn't do anything!
He yelled back and it was kinda funny but I didn't laugh.
T- your really that blind!! Logan I love you. But I can't have you!!
I knelt down on the ground in front of him. I looked up in his eyes and trying so hard not to laugh. My eyes were probably red because I put a lot of eye drops in.
L- I can't do this I love Chloe!!
He was tearing up a little bit and stood up. He opened my door and I was sitting on the bed.
L- what the hell!!
I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist and started laughing.
T- what's wrong baby.
J- you just got pranked!!!
I let go of him and walked out of my room.