TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 1: Girl In Screen

17/4/2017

TSUIN UNMEI
(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:
• Kato Saguta(Sako Saguta twin brother)
• Sako Saguta(Kato Saguta twin sister)
• A girl with white hair and dark eyes(name still unkown)

 Chapter 1: A Girl On The Screen

It was a normal day of highschool life… I wake up early in the morning to make breakfast for two of us. Yup, two of us! I checked her in her room to see if she already woke up. Just like the other day, she still sleeping with kawaii face.

After that, I went to kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us. Today’s menu is omelette fried rice. While I make breakfast, suddenly someone close my eyes. I know with deep in my heart it was my twin sister. While she’s closing my eyes, she said “ohayou, Watashi wa dareda to omoimasu ka?”(Good morning, can you guess who I am?). As her still covering my eyes with her hands, I reply, “Watashi no chō kawaī futago no imōto.”(My super cute twin sister). Then, she stopped covering my eyes and said “arigatou, onii-chan.”(thank you, my dear brother.). With smile on her face I pat her head and told her breakfast is almost ready. She asked me why not waking her up so we can make breakfast together. I told her because her face so cute that I can’t disturb her while sleeping. She suddenly blushed and then look way and walk away and sat on a chair and watch television. A few minutes later, I finish making breakfast and put them on the table. I call her for breakfast but then she told me to come to her. Without questioning I quickly went towards her. She told there’s something weird going on with the television. There’s someone on television with white hair and dark eye. She said she tries to switch to another channel but nothing seems to response. While I think what is going on here, out of the blue the person on the screen came out from television screen. We were shocked and little scared. The person seemed to be unconsciousness. I brave myself and checkout that girl(yeah she’s a girl). It’s weird because I think met her somewhere before but I seem I can’t remember. Sako just standing behind the couch because she still fears… She looks so cute thought.

To be continued…