TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 24: The Winner

31/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Tokuchi Raigano

Karasumi Haruka

Cooking Club member

Chapter 24: The Winner

     “Sore wa imanotokoro subetedesu. Watashitachiha chūshoku-go ni futatabi audeshou.” (That’s all for now. We'll meet again after lunchtime.)

Karasumi-sensei class ended for now. It will continue after lunchtime. Sako, Kireina and I so hungry that time. We decided to rush to cafeteria and grab some food. We were lucky because not many students when we were there.

I bought some special sandwich for the three of us. We enjoyed our meal so much. Maybe because we didn’t eat anything from the morning.

Kato: “Ore wa chōdo nanika o oboete imasu. Kaneko to Koneko wa dokodesu ka?” (I just remember something. Where is Kaneko and Koneko?)

Sako: “Anata ga sore ni genkyū shitanode, ore wa sorera o mita koto mo arimasen.” (Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them either.)

Kireina: “Karera wa nani ka suruhitsuyōgāru to itte, shibarakunoaida karera no sekai ni modotta” (They said that had something to do, so they returned to their world for a while)

Kato: “Hontōni? Naze karera wa sore ni tsuite watashitachi ni itte inai nodesu ka?’ (Really? why are they not telling us about it?)

Kireina: “Anata wa mada nemutte itakara.” (Because you were both still asleep.)

Kireina to direct to us today. It’s like her personality changed today. After we finished our lunch, we went back to class and the bells ringed right after we entered the classroom. Karasumi-sensei entered the classroom right after we take our seats. She seems like that she’s some kind of woman that’s not going to waste a single second. She’s continued the class till it ended.

When the class ended, Kazuma, Kotori, Sako, Kireina and I went to club room. I invited Tokuchi to go along with us but he refuse to come with us. We decided to go by ourselves. When we arrived, Karasumi-sensei already there. We entered the club room and we saw it have changed a bit. There are chairs now.

Karasumi: “Henkō wa dōdesu ka?” (How’s the change?)

Kazuma: “Ikutsu ka no isu o motsu koto wa subarashī kotodesu.” (Having some chairs is a great things.)

Karasumi: “Dakara, watashitachiha kurabu kaichō no sen'nin o tsudzukemasu ka?” (So, shall we continue our club president selection?)

Everyone: “Hai sensei” (Yes miss)

We can’t held a cooking contest here so we decided to borrow cooking club room. They allowed us to use their club with one condition. And that condition is that they want to become the judge. We agreed with their condition and started the cooking contest. Sako and Kotori tried their best to win this. I saw Sako was so determined to win this. Kotori looks the same too. While they are cooking, I asked Karasumi-sensei about our club name. She said that out club name is ‘Social Club’.

Kato: “Naze kurabu-mei to shite sono namae o eranda nodesu ka?” (Why did you choose that name as club name?)

Karasumi: “Otagai ga chikaku ni irunara, minasan ga tsuyoku naru koto ga dekirukaradesu” (It's because you guys can be stronger if you all are closer together)

Kato: “Hontōni?” (Really)

Karasumi: “Hai,-sōdesu. Kurabu no katsudō ga owatta nochi, watashi wa anata ni motto setsumei shimasu.” (Yes it is. I'll explain more to you after the club activity ended.)

Kireina: “Ganbatte, mama! Kotori!” (Do your best, Mama! Kotori!

Kato: “Kireina!”

Kireina: “Ottotto. Gomen'nasai. Wasureteta.” (Oops. I’m so sorry. I forgot)

Gladly no one heard what Kireina just said. They finished cooking not so long after that. They serve it to the judge. First is Kotori dishes. Then Sako dishes. They discussed for a while they the decided who’s the winner.

Judge: “Watashitachi ga tsukuru koto wa muzukashī ketteidesu. Shikashi soko ni wa tadahitotsuno shōsha shika imasen. Dakara, shōsha wa... Kotori-chan!” (It's a hard decision for us make. but there is only one winner. So, the winner is... KOTORI!!!)

Kotori: “Yatta yo? Watashi wa katta?” (I did it? I won.)

Sako: “Omedetō. Torī-chan. Aruiwa, watashi wa anata, kurabu kaichō ni denwa suru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka?” (Congratulations. Tori-chan. Or should I call you, club president?)

Kotori: “Arigatō, Sako-chan.” (Thank you, Sako-chan)

Starting from that day, Kotori is our club president for our social club. Sako looks sad a bit though. I pat her head and told her that she done great. I promises when we returned home she could ask anything that she want to eat for tonight.

Kotori: “Ne ne Kato. Sakini tsukutta tabemono o ajiwatte mitaidesu ka?” (Hey Kato. Would you like to taste the food that I made earlier?

Kato: “Tashikani. Watashi wa sore o ajiwatte mimashou.” (Sure. Let me taste it.)

Sako: “Amarini mo watashi no mono.´ (Mine too)

Kazuma: “Watashi mo ikutsu ka motte imasu ka?” (Can I have some too?)

Kotori and Sako: “Tondemonai” (No)

Kireina: “Watashi wa dōna no?” (What about me?)

Kotori and Sako: “Mochiron!” (Of course!)

I feel bad for Kazuma though. He just stand there and watching us eat. I could feel that we became closer now. I taste the food they made and their both great. No wander the judge hard to make their decision. I hope we’re will become closer after this.

To be continued…