TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 51: The Unexpected Transfer Student

15/8/2018

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Kireina Makoto

-KarasumI Haruka

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Wendy Kirasaki

Chapter 51: The Unexpected Transfer Student

Ririnko: "Katō, nete iru?" (Kato, are you okay?)

Kato: "H-Hai... (Yes...)
Sako: Erghh...
Kireina: "Umm!"

After we had breakfast, Sako and Kireina went to the front door waiting for me. When I was about to go, Ririnko called me.

Ririnko: "Katō hōkago kitaku shite kudasai." (Kato. Please go straight home after school.)
Kato: "Dōshite, onee-san?" (Why?)

Ririnko: "Hayaku yare yo." (Just do it.)
Kato: "Hai, hai. Tsumoridesu. (Okay, I will.)

Ririnko: "Kiwotsukete" (Be careful.)

After we arrived at the school and getting ready for exams, suddenly there was an announcement made. It said that the exams will be postponed until tomorrow. Everyone in class let out a heavy sigh.

Kazuma: "Ā! Watashi wa saigo no yoru osoku ni benkyō suru tame ni nenakatta. Soshite ima, shiken wa enki sa remashita! Kore wa nansensudesu!" (Ah! I did not sleep to study late last night. And now the exam was postponed! This is nonsense!)

Kato: "Ochitsuku. Riyū ga aru hazudesu." (Calm down. There must be a reason.)

While we were talking in class, Karasumi-sensei entered the classroom with someone. I can't believe the person that Sensei entered with at first. But it was no doubt. It's her.

Wendy: "Hajimemashite. Watashinonamaeha Kirisaki Wendy-desu." (Nice to meet you. My name is Wendy Kirisaki.)
Kato: "Uso..." (No way...)
Sako: "Onii-chan, sore wa kanojo no kotodesu yo ne? (Big brother. That's her, right?)

Kato: .....

Wendy: -staring Kato- Hihi.

Karasumi: "Kirisaki-san, soko ni suwaru kamo shiremasen." (Miss Kirisaki, you may sit there.)

Wendy: Wakarimashta, sensei." (Right away, sensei.) –Walks beside Kotori's desk-

Kotori: .... "Kanojo wa naze koko ni iru no?" (Why is she here?)

Karasumi: "Gozonji no yō ni, kyō no shiken wa ashita made chūdan sa remasu. Watashitachiha, sensei ga kyō no kaigō o aiteimasu. Dakara watashi wa ashita no shiken no tame ni benkyō shite hoshīdesu. Ōta Den-san." (As you know, today's exam is suspended until tomorrow. We, the teacher have a meeting for today. That's why I would like you to study for the tomorrow. Omada-san)

Kotori:"Hai, sensei." (Yes.)

Karasumi: "Jugyō no daihyō-sha to shite, sensei ga kaigi o aiteiru-kan ni kurasu no sewa o shite kudasai." (As a class representative, please take care of the class while the teacher are at the meeting.)

Kotori: "Wakarimashta." (Understood.)

Karasumi: "Mata, shin'nyūsei no tame ni, anata wa gakkō no mawari ni anata o misetai hito o erabu koto ga dekimasu." (Also, for the new students, you may choose anyone you want to show you around the school.)
Wendy: "Hai, sensei." (Okay, sensei.)

After that, Karasumi-sensei got out from the classroom and some of our classmates starting to chat with Kirisaki Wendy.

Sako: "Onii-chan. Nani o subeki?" (Big brother. What should we do?)

Kato: "Mada nanimoshinaide kudasai. Watashitachi wa kanojo no dōki o shiranai." (Don't do anything yet. We don't know her motives.)

Kotori: "Anata wa pointo o emashita. Hiruyasumi made matte, kanojo ni chokusetsu kiite mimashou." (You got a point. Wait until lunch time, let's ask her directly.)

Kazuma: "Shikashi dare ni kanojo ni tazunerubekidesu ka?" (But who should ask her?)

Kireina: "Katō-san wa subekidesu. Kanojo wa anata ni hika yōdesu." (Kato-san should do it. She seems attracted to you.)

Kotori: "Demo-" (But-)

Kato: "Anata ga tadashī. Watashi wa sore o mitometaku wa arimasendeshitaga, kanojo wa kanojo ga shibaraku watashi o sutōkā shite iru to iimashita." (You're right. I didn't want to admit it, but she said she was stalking me for a while.)

Sako: "Sokka. Tanomu, onii-chan" (Yeah. We're counting on you, big brother.)

Kazuma: "Kotchi mo issho." (Same here.)

Kotori: "Hmph."

All of us agreed with the plan. Then, we studied until the lunch break time. Right after I packed my stuff, Wendy comes right at my place and asked me a request. She wanted me to show her around the school. I looked at Sako, Kotori and Kazuma face. All of them nod at me. I accepted her request and starts to walk through the door.

Tokuchi: "Saguta."

Kato: "Hai?" (Yes?)

Tokuchi looks at me and then told me to be careful. He walked outside from the classroom. Wendy than grabbed my arm with both of her hand. I could feel something soft on my arm. I looked at Kotori's face and she was glared at me. It gave me the chills.

To be continued...