TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 3: Lost Memory?

20/4/2017

TSUIN UNMEI
(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:
• Kato Saguta
• Sako Saguta
• Kireina Makoto
• Kazuma Akimoto (Kato’s friend/eternal rival)
• Kotori Omada (Sako’s Bestfriend. She’s secretly had crush on Kato)

Chapter 3: Lost Memory?

“Makoto… Kireina?” what I said after she told me her name. “Hajimemashite, watashinonamaeha Saguta Kato-desu, kore wa watashi no futago no imōto, Sako-desu. Sako, kanojo ni aisatsu.”( nice to meet you, my name is Kato Saguta, and this is my twin sister, Sako. Sako, say ‘hi’ to her) as I say introduced myself and Sako to her. “Kon'nichiwa... Kireina” (Hi… Kireina) what’s Sako said with lowing her head and her voice. “Kireina. Anata wa doko kara kimashita ka? Anata ga watashitachi no terebi kara dono yō ni dete kita no ka wakatte ireba”(Kireina. Where did you come from? Mind if I know how did you come out from our television?) what I asked her after Sako said hi to her. She replied, “Shirimasen….” (I don’t know).

Sako and I thought she might loss her memory. But how can she remembered her name? I don’t think I’m going to ask her anymore for now. Besides, the school is about to start. Sako’s decided to lend her school uniform so Kireina can go to school with us, rather than leaving her alone at home. Because I know what it feels like and Sako when left alone. Its looks like Kireina agree with Sako’s decision. Without wasting anymore time, three of us get prepared as fast as we can and out of the house to get to school as soon as possible.

While we were walking through the city, Kireina looks quite scared. Maybe because she didn’t know anything about this world. But how can she agreed to follow us to school. Sako calming her down while we were walking. “Oii!! Kato!!! Sako!!!” suddenly someone’s call our name out loud. I already know who voice is that. It’s my eternal rival, Kazuma Akimoto. Its looks he’s with Kotori Omada.

To be continued…