TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 16: New Friends

15/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Hagara Shigeto

Hagara Yanato

Chapter 16: New Friends

Kaneko: “Anata wa sono chikara o yūsuru koto ga kanōdesu” (It's possible for you to have that power).

What Kaneko said to Kotori make her feel uncomfortable. She said that she don’t want that kind of power. I told her that she may be the chosen one to protect the world. But she said in her dream, she not protecting the world but destroy it. She used her in her dream to kill innocent for her will. She started to cry and Sako try to calm her down. It takes 1 minutes to calm her down.

Kato: “Sore wa daijōbudesu. Anata no yume wa jitsugen shinai kamo shiremasen.” (It's okay. Your dream may not come true.)

Kotori: “Hontōni?” (Really)

Kato: “Watashi wa ima wa wakarimasen ga, moshi okoreba, watashi wa nani ga atte mo anata o sukuu tsumoridesu.” (I'm not sure for now, but if that happens i'm going to save you no matter what.)?

Kotori: *blushing* “Don'nani nani?” (No matter what?)

Kato: “Anata wa watashi no kotoba o motte iru” (You have my words)

Kotori: *still blushing* “Dakara, watashi wa anata ni tayori ni shiyou!” (So i'm going to count on you!) –turn her head from Kato-

Kato: “Sate, gakkō no junbi o shimashou” (Okay. Let’s get ready for school)

Kireina: “Hai! Papa!” (Okay! Papa!)

I’m still not use to be called ‘papa’ yet though. But to make everyone happy I’m just play with it. Everybody was ready for school except for me. I’m searching for something to cover my forehead. While I’m checking my wardrobe I found a tiny old box. I can’t remember when the last time I saw that box. When I open the box, I saw a black headband in it. I check if there’s a name on it but it seems there’s nothing to be written on it except weird sign. I try to put it on and it’s looked suited with me.

Sako: “O nīchan, gakkōniiku junbi ga dekite imasu ka?” (Onii-chan, have you ready to go to school?)

Kato: “Un. Ima okonatteru!” (Yeah, I’m coming!)

I stepped out from my room and Sako and Koneko looks at my face. They grinned and Sako said the headband I wear seems to suit me. "Arigatō, watashi no kawaī futago no imōto” (Thank you, my cute twin sister). So then we walk to the front where Kireina and Kotori are. Kotori look at me and said “Anata wa... Anata wa sono heddo bando o mi ni tsukete imasu...” (You... you’re wearing that headband...). I reply, “Sore wa kanari kūruna kenridesu ka? Watashi wa wādorōbu o mite iru ma ni furui hako de mitsukemashita” (It's pretty cool right? I found it in an old box while i'm looking in my wardrobe). “Sōdesu...” (Is that so…). She looks a little bit down.

Sako: “Dō shimashita ka? Kotori?” (What's wrong? Kotori?)

Kotori: “Na. Nani demo arimasen. Ikou ka, osoku naru yo.” (Nah. It's nothing. Let's go or we'll be late.)

She try to hide her feeling for some reason that I don’t know. But for some reason I think I have forgot something important. Kaneko by becoming my schoolbag keychain while Koneko disguise as a necklace. Sako said that Koneko disguise as necklace looks pretty. When Kotori start moving to school, Kireina followed her. Sako I started to walks with them.

While we were walking through town, I heard Kazuma calling for me. This time he with someone that none of us know her. When I ask Kazuma who is she, that girl said “Watashi wa Hagara Yanatodesu”. (I'm Yanato Hagara).

Kazuma: “Mā, watashi wa kanojo ga machi no mawari o samayotte iru no o mitsukemashita.” (Well, I found her wandered around town by herself.)

Kato: “Sōdesu ka.” (Is that so.)

Sako: “Kon'nichiwa. Watashinonamaeha Sakodesu. Dōshite anata wa machi no mawari o jibun de samayotta nodesu ka?” (Hi. My name is Sako. Why did you wandered around the town by yourself?)

She doesn’t seem to answer Sako’s question. We decided to take her to police station. Suddenly someone come to us and shouted, “Yamato! Soko ni anata ga imasu. Watashi wa anata o doko demo sagashite kimashita.” (Yanato! There you are. I've been searching you everywhere.). He looks like he went to the same school as us with his school uniform. Maybe he is her brother.

The boy: “Watashi no imōto wa kimitachi o nayama sete iru baai, watashi wa gomen'nasai.” (I'm sorry if my little sister is bothering you guys.)

Kotori: “Īe. Kanojo wa watashitachi o mattaku ki ni shimasen.” (No no. She's not bothering us at all.)

The boy: “Watashi no manā wa doko ni arimasu. Watashinonamaeha Hagara Shigetodesu. Yoroshiku.” (Where's my manners. My name is Shigeto Hagara. Nice to meet you all.)

He introduce himself to us politely. He told us that he’s in class year 1-B.

To be continued…