TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 5: Another Dimension?

24/4/2017

TSUIN UNMEI
(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:
• Kato Saguta
• Sako Saguta
• Kireina Makoto
• Kazuma Akimoto
• Kotori Omada
• Hiruzen Highschool principal
• A woman with red hair and blue eyes
• A girl wearing armor

Chapter 5: Another Dimension?
The first bell has rung. I’m so glad we made it to school on time. Sako and I parted with Kazuma and Kotori and went to principal office to register Kireina to our class as a transfer student. When I opened the principal office door, I saw principal is talking to someone. She had red hair and blue eyes. Principal asked us what we want. I told him that I want to register Kireina on our class. “Mohaya hitsuyōde wa arimasen.” (It is no longer necessary.) It was told to us by the principal. He said that Kireina already register to our class. He said that this woman is the one that register Kireina in. It’s weird enough to make us feel uneasy. How in the world that woman knew Kireina name? Does she have something to do with Kireina? We cannot sure right now. Because we don’t want to be suspicious, we say “arigatou” (thank you) to that woman for registering Kireina.

“Anata wa ima kurasu ni ikubekidesu. Sugu ni gakushū sesshon ga hajimarimasu” (you should go to class now. Learning sessions will begin soon). Principal told us to go to our class. Because learning session almost starts. So we decided to go to class. While we were walking in the hallway, we saw Kazuma and Kotori right in front of our class. Its looks like they were waiting for us. As we were walking towards them, suddenly there’s something come out from a window beside us!!! Its looks like an adult woman wearing armor with purple hair.Its looks like that woman from other dimension. Sako and I panicked as the woman grab Kireina hand and bring her into the mirror. Without further thinking, my body starting move by itself and run towards Kireina as Sako follows right behind me. We grab her hands and try to pull her out. Kireina looks feared. “Shinpaishinaide! Watashitachi wa anata o soko kara nukidasudeshou!”(Do not worry! We going to pull you outta there!) as I say to Kireina to calm her down a bit. Kazuma and Kotori help us out. We pull Kireina with all of our strength. But it doesn’t seem went well… We were drag along with Kireina into the mirror…

To be continued…