TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 23: Unlike Other Morning

29/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Tokuchi Raigano

Shigeto Hagara

Yanato Hagara

Karasumi Haruka

Chapter 23: Unlike Other Morning

Kato: “A’re? Sore wa sudeni asadesu ka? (Eh? It’s morning already?

Sako: “Ohayou. Onii-chan.” (Good morning, my brother.)

Kato: “E? Sako!!!” (Eh? Sako!!!)

That morning, right after I wake up from my sleep, I saw Sako face right in front my eyes.

Kato: “Anata wa watashinoheya de nani o shite iru nodesu ka?!” (What are you doing in my room?!)

Sako: “Watashi wa kesa anata o mezame sasetai.” (I want to wake you this morning.)

Kato: “Anata wa, watashi ga ne teru ma ni, migi no kimyōna nani mo shite imasen ka?” (You haven’t do anything weird while I’m sleeping right?

Sako: “Īe. Anata ga nemutte iru ma dake watashi wa anata no kao o mimasu. Soshite anata no kizuato ga kiete kureru koto o kitai shite, anata no gaku ni kisu o shimashita.” (Nope. I see your face only while you sleep. And I kissed your forehead in hopes that your scar will disappear.)

Kato: “Sore wa anata ga shita koto no subetedesu ka?” (Is that all you've done?)

Sako: “Hai. Sorede zenbudesu.” (Yes. That’s all)

I’m so relieved that time. I though she have done something weird while I’m sleeping. It’s unusual for her to wake me up. I asked her what time is now, she said it’s already 7.30 am. “Nani!!!” (What!!!). I yelled because I woke up so late today. I asked Sako where is Kireina. She said that Kireina already get ready to go to school. With rushed I went to bathroom and have a bath as fast as I could and wear my school uniform.

Sako: “Onii-chan, chōshoku to o bentō wa ikagadesu ka? (Brother, how about breakfast and lunch box?)

Kato: “Gakkō de tabemashou.” (Let’s just eat at school)

Sako: “Wakarimashta” (I understand)

After I finished wear my school uniform I went outside of the house with Sako and saw Kireina is waiting with boring and hungry face. I told her that’ I’m sorry and we could eat at school. She agreed and we rushed to school.

While we’re on our way, we say Yanato Hagara and her brother, Shigeto Hagara are walking the same way as us. We stopped for a while and ask them where they’re heading. Shigeto said he’s going straight to school.

Sako: “Dōshite anata wa yanato o tsurete kita nodesu ka?” (Why did you bring Yanato with you?)

Shigeto: “Watashi no ryōshin wa nanrakano riyū de kanojo o issho ni tsurete kuru yō ni watashi ni tanonda.” (My parents asked me to bring her along with me for some reason.)

Kireina: “Riyū wa nanidesu ka?” (What is the reason?)

Yanata: “Watashitachi wa anata ni hanasu koto wa dekimasen.” (We can’t tell you)

The reason must be really important so they can’t tell other people about it. We ask them if they want to walk with us, they said that okay by their self. We continued to school and arrived before the bells rings. We entered our class and we saw Kazuma and Kotori arrived before us. We also saw Tokuchi sitting on his chair and looking at the window like always. 5 minutes later, Karasumi-sensei entered our class. She said that she’s going to substitute Sakura-sensei for a while. This time Sako, Kireina and I also forgot something important. We forgot to buy something at the cafeteria before entering the class. We ended being hungry until lunchtime. Today feels different from the other days. Maybe something unusual may happen.

To be continued…