TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 64: Wendy's Past

8/2/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Koneko

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Fenrir

-Wendy Kirisaki

-Karasumi Haruka

Chapter 64: Wendy's Past

Kireina: Kazuma-san. I need to go to the Dark Zone now! Tell Fenrir to open the portal now!

Kazuma: Y-Yeah. Fenrir.

Fenrir: Right away.

Fenrir opened the portal and Kireina entered it right away.

Kazuma: Take care, Kireina.

Hana: Is something wrong back there?

Kazuma: Yikes! Fenrir!

Fenrir closed the portal right before Hana entered the cooking area. Hana noticed that Kato weren't there and asked Kazuma where did he went off to. Kazuma said that Kato doesn't feel too well so he went to the infirmary to rest.

Hana: Is that so. Well, the customers are not as much as earlier so I think it's okay. Thank you for your hard work.

Kazuma: Y-Ya... That was a close one.

-meanwhile-

Sako: Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Please! Wake up!

Kato:...

Kato was unconscious. He got badly injured after he tried to stop Wendy and Kotori from fighting. Sako shakes Kato's body while calling his name for several times but Kato didn't give any respond.

Sako: Koneko! Heal him!

Koneko: I can't. His wounds are so bad.

Sako: What should we do? Onii-chan...

Sako started to cry because she can't do anything to help Kato. Karasumi walked near Kato and put her head on Kato's chest. She could hear Kato's heartbeat is getting weaker every seconds.

Karasumi: This is bad! His heartbeat is getting weaker. We need to bring him to the headquarter right now!

Sako: B-But how? We won't make it in time.

Karasumi: Tsk! I can't let him die! Not here! Not now!

Kireina: Mama! Karasumi-san!

Sako: Kireina?

Kireina run towards Sako as fast as she could. When she arrived, she looked at Kato with a worried looks on her face.

Kireina: P-Papa? W-What happened to him?

Sako: Kireina...

Karasumi: Kireina. The only way to save him is with that thing. But you need to act fast. His heart beat getting wealer every seconds.

Kireina: I understand. Please stand back.

Sako: What are you going to do?

Karasumi: Kireina going to heal Kato's wound. But in order to do that, Kireina will take some of Kato's memories.