TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 74: Twin's Quarrel Part 2

4/11/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Sakura Mikune

-Koneko

-Fenrir

Chapter 74: Twin's Quarrel Part 2

Koneko: Sako-chan! Sako-chan! Wake up!

Sako: Huh...? Good morning... *yawn*

Koneko: Hurry up or you'll be late for school!

Sako: School? -look at the wall clock- EHHH?!

It was already passed 8 am. The first period starts in 30 minutes. Sako woke up later than usual. Usually Kato will wake her up every morning. But today, Kato didn't wake her up. Frantically, Sako gets ready for school without having any breakfast. Sako arrived two minutes before the first bell rings. As she entered the class...

Sako: F-Finally...

Kotori: Sako-chan! Hey. Are you okay?

Sako: Um... -look at Kato- Onii-chan...

Kotori: *whispering* What happened between you and Kato? This is the very first time he came to school alone.

Sako: We...

Right before Sako wants to explain, the first period bells rung and the class homeroom teacher came in.

Sakura: Alright everyone, take your seats. Sako-san? Are you okay? You look pale.

Sako: I'm fine... I'm just... *growl*

Sako's stomach growl right before she can end her sentence. It was so loud that everyone in class could hear it. Sako was so embarrassed, then she blushed.

Sakura: Did you have your breakfast this morning? Kato-san. Did she?

Kato: I don't remember.

Sako:...

Other students started whispering to each other talking about Kato and Sako are having an argument. It started to get noisy until the teacher told everyone to keep quiet. She then asked Kato to accompany Sako to the cafeteria to get some bread for Sako to eat.

Kato: I don't want to.

Sakura: Listen here, I don't know what's wrong with you but you better accompany your twin sister to the cafeteria now or she won't concentrate in class.

Kato: Not my problem.

Sakura: Kato-san—

Kotori: Sensei! I'll go with Sako in Kato's place. Sako might need to go to the toilet.

Sakura: Owh. That make sense. You have five minutes.

Kotori: Thank you, Sensei. -grab Sako's hand and gets out of the classroom-

Sakura: Kato-san. Lunch time, my table. Okay?

Kato:...

Kazuma: What's wrong with you, Kato? Are you still upset about what happened yesterday?

Kato: Stop sticking your nose with my problems.

Kazuma: Kato... (What's wrong with you, pal?)

-at the cafeteria-