TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 72: Painful Truth

22/9/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Shigeto Hagara

-Kaneko

-Dark Rose

Chapter 72: Painful Truth

Kato: Out of the way! -pushes Shigeto away-

Shigeto: Whoa! Hey. I arrived in time.

I get out from school leaving everyone including Sako. I was confused, I was curious, I was mad. I kept walking without even thinking where I was heading to. The next thing I knew, I was standing by the river. I paused for a while. Thinking back every question that weren't answered inside my head. Every question that I asked, I didn't get the answer that I wanted. The more I asked, the more curious I get. And the more doubts I have towards everyone. I sat for a while. Trying to calm my mind, with all of the mess in my head.

Kaneko: Kato...?

Kato: What?

Kaneko: Are you okay?

Kato: I'm not. I'm frustrated. For a moment I thought everyone was against me. Including Sako.

Kaneko: I understand your feelings but, you just can't leave them like that. They'll worry about you.

Kato: I didn't ask them to worry about me. I'm fine by my own.

Kaneko: I-If you say so. But let me tell you something. Just now I felt sadness from Koneko. Sako is crying.

Kato:...

Kaneko: I'll let be you alone for a while. I'll head back and tell them that you need some time alone. Later.

Kaneko flew back to the school while disguising himself. I stayed by the river for a while. I was still trying to calm my mind. But I was greeted by a familiar voice.

Dark Rose: Good evening, boy.

Kato: You...?! - stood up in surprise-

Dark Rose: Ara. Don't worry. I'm harmless today. See, no weapon or whatsoever.

Kato: What do you want?

Dark Rose: Hihi. I accidentally saw your argument with your friends. Is something wrong?

Kato: What does it have to do with you?

Dark Rose: Ara, sorry. You're still upset with them. I shouldn't have asked you that question. But you know, you sure are pretty scary now. No wonder Fallen Knight feared you.

Kato: Fallen Knight? Who are you talking about?

Dark Rose: Ara. He was the one who abducted the other Twin Fate and that spirit girl. And he was the one that caused you to go on rampage. You even broke one of your friend's arm.

Kato: W-What?! That can't be! Your comrade was the one who—

Dark Rose: My comrade ran away right after you went on a rampage. The person who tried to stop you was your friend. The one with lightning powers.

Kato: No! That's a lie!

Dark Rose: My words are not going to make you believe. But maybe this can change your mind.

Dark Rose took out a globe and pointed at me. My eyes were focusing on the projection of the globe.

-meanwhile-

Sako: Onii-chan... *sob* *sob*

Kotori: He'll be fine, Sako-chan. Raigano-san. Mind telling us the reason you hit Kato?

Tokuchi: The reason is simple. He's worthless. Just like all of you.

Kazuma: You. You're going overboard.

Tokuchi: So, is that a problem for you?

Kazuma was just about to punch Tokuchi but he got blocked by Shigeto Hagara, the 2nd Commander of COSMO.

Shigeto: Stop it, you two. Especially you, Tokuchi. One more word from you and I'll get mad. You know how I am when I'm angry.

Tokuchi: Tsk!

Tokuchi left the room without looking at anyone. Shigeto then took a deep breath and calm himself a bit.

Shigeto: Okay! What will we do today?

Kotori: Hagara-san...

Shigeto: Sorry, sorry. Hahaha! I was just trying to cheer everyone up. So, what happened before I got here?

Kotori: The thing is...

Kotori explained everything that happened to Shigeto. Kazuma went to buy some drinks for Sako to calm her down. The time Kazuma arrived, Kotori already finished explaining things to Shigeto.

Shigeto: I see. That's why he was so mad. Sorry for not making it here in time.

Kotori: I-It's not your fault at all.

Sako: It's my fault...

Kotori: Sako-chan!

Sako: If I hadn't argued with Onii-chan before, this wouldn't have happened.

Kotori: Sako-chan...

Not long after that, Kaneko entered the room through a window. He told everyone that Kato need some time alone. He also said that he'll be fine and will wait for Sako at home.

-meanwhile-

Dark Rose: So, do you believe me now?

Kato: Why did you showed me that?

Dark Rose: I feel sorry for you because your sister been keeping this secret from you.

Kato: What was that thing?! That wasn't me, right?

Dark Rose: Ara. That, too? Sorry, boy. I can't tell you more. If you want to know more, you just need to ask her. This time I guarantee she'll tell you.

Kato: Why...

Dark Rose: Here we go again. Later, Twin Fate. -disappeared-

Kato: Why?! Sako!

Rain started to fall as I learned the truth. I hit the ground so hard that it made my hand felt pain. But the pain was nothing compared to the pain of betrayal. My own twin sister, my own family, lied to me. Not just that, she broke her promise that we made when we were little. Why? Why? Why? These words keep appearing in my head. Just why did you lie to me, Sako...? My dear twin sister.

-from a distance-

Dark Rose: *giggle* Objective reached. Now what will you do, Kato Saguta? With that thing slowly taking over your body. Ah... This aura is so pleasant for me.

To be continued...