TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 62: Sneak Out

19/1/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Ririnko Saguta

-Kaneko

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Wendy Kirisaki

-Hana Koujo

Chapter 62: Sneak Out

Sako: Onii-chan?! What are you doing here? You should be resting at home!

Kato: I'm sorry. I can't let myself do nothing after I agreed to help with the Café. It's not my way.

Sako: But you're injured!

Kato: It's not that bad.

Sako: How did you even come here?!

Kato: Well uh...

It's the day that all Hiruzen High School students had been waiting for. The day we students prepared for the past few days to make this day happened. And I, Kato Saguta, even though I'm still injured due of yesterday's attack and was forbid to come, I still came here anyways.

-Last night at Saguta's residence-

Ririnko: What?! Are you okay, Kato?

Kato: Ya...

Sako: No he's not! He's injured!

Kireina: Ya!

Kato: It's not that bad. Is it?

Kireina: Papa. It's that bad.

Ririnko: Kato. You need to rest. Stay at home for a while.

Kato: But tomorrow is the Summer Festival day at school! Everyone was counting on me with the food. If I don't go, I'll let them down and they have to cancel our class activity.

Sako: They won't. Kazuma said he wanted to help you right? I'm pretty sure he's good at cooking. Besides, I'll help him if there will be any trouble.

Ririnko: You heard her. Kato, you'll be staying right here in the house until you are fully recovered! No excuses!

Kato:...

Ririnko: *sigh* So, this 'Raigano' guy saved you when Kato was unconscious?

Sako: Y-Yeah.

Ririnko: I need to meet him when he gets better. I need to thank him for saving you guys from that evil guy. Now, go to sleep. Sako, Kireina. Please bring Kato to his room.

Sako and Kireina gently supported both sides of my body and went to my room. I thanked them and said goodnight to them. But I noticed Sako's face was a little down. I wonder what made her sad. I called Kaneko after that.

Kato: Hey, Kaneko. Are you alright? Do you remember anything while I was unconscious?

Kaneko: Yeah, I'm alright. I don't remember anything. When the partner of a spirit faints, we spirits will lost consciousness as well. But we will wake up earlier than you humans.

Kato: So you don't remember anything too huh? Hmm...

I lied down on my bed with dissatisfaction. Kaneko asked if there was something bothering me. I told him that Sako story was a little odd. She said Tokuchi came to save us from the Fallen Knight but how did he get badly injured?