TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 7: Chosen One

28/4/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Karasumi Haruka (the woman in the principal office)

Dark Rose

Chapter 7: Chosen One

"Soko ni tomaru."(Stop right there). We heard someone behind us. We turned the head back and saw a woman wearing some kind of traditional armour with red hair and blue eyes. She looks like the woman that Sako and I met at the principal office.

Dark Rose: "Arara. Watashi wa shōtai sa rete inai gesuto o motte iru yō ni mieru."(I seem to have a guest that has not been invited)

Karasumi: "Anata wa koko ni iru koto ga dekinai koto o shitte imasu. Ogenkidesuka? (You knows you can't be here. Are you willing to be kill?)

Dark Rose: "Arara. Anata ga omou yōna monode wa arimasen. Watashi wa tsuin uinmei to yoba reru kono futari o mi ni kimashita." (Oh my. It's not like what you think. I'm here just to see this two people that called Twin Fate.)

Karasumi: "Sate, anata wa migi no sorera o sanshō shite kudasai? Sā, iki nasai!" (Well, you see them rights? Now go!)

Dark Rose: "Anata ga nozomu yō ni. Koko de, anata wa kanojo no senaka o motsu koto ga dekimasu" (As you wish. here, you can have her back)

Dark Rose returned to us Kireina. Kireina looks fine. I think Dark Rose only use her to lure us here so she can meet me and Sako. "Mā. Watashitachi ga futatabi au made, Tsuin Unmei!" (Well. Until we meet again, Twin Fate!). Dark Rose vanished from our sight and the woman that comes to save us brought us back to the real world.

Kato: "Anata wa hontōni daredesuka? Korehanani o imi suru nodeshou ka? Naze dākurōzu wa watashi to futago no unmei to shite no watashi no imōto o yobidashimasu ka?" (Who are you really? What does this mean? Why does Dark Rose call me and my sister as Twin Fate?)

Karasumi: "Anata to anata no futago no imōto ga eraba reta hitodesu. Anata wa kono sekai o kyōi kara sukuu tsumoridesu. (You and your twin sister is the chosen one. You two going to save this world from threat.)

Kato: "Kyōi? Dare kara?" (Threat? From who?)

Karasumi: "Dākurōzu no yōna hitobito kara." (From people like Dark Rose)

Kato: "Kireina wa dōdesu ka? Anata wa kanojo o shitte imasu ka?" (What about Kireina? Do you know her?)

Karasumi: "Anata wa sugu ni kotae o mitsukerudeshou ne. Imanotokoro. Kireina no sewa o suru" (You will find the answer soon. For now, take care of Kireina.)

She left us with no answer. A few minutes later, Kireina wake up. I wanted to ask her some questions but the class is about to begin. So Kazuma, Kotori, Sako, Kireina and I decided to go to our class.

To be continued...