TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 22: Kirena's Idea

27/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kaneko & Koneko

Karasumi Haruka (In phone call)

Chapter 22: Kireina’s Idea

We arrived at home. I decided to take a bath. Kaneko and Koneko went to sleep at the living on the sofa. I entered the bathroom and get in to the tub full of warm water. While I’m in the tub, I relaxed my mind and sometime fall asleep. While I’m relaxing my mind, Kireina suddenly entered the bathroom. I was surprised and soak my head in the water.

Sako: “Kireina!!! Watashi wa anata ni yokushitsu ni hairanai yō ni itta!” (Kireina!!! I told you not to enter the bathroom!)

Kireina: “Shikashi, watashi wa papa de o furo ni ikitai.” (But I want to take a bath with papa.)

Kato: “Īe, anata ga suru koto wa dekimasen! Anata wa Sako to issho ni nyūyoku dekimasuga, watashi wa nyūyoku dekimasen. Dakara ima sugu dete kudasai!” (No you cannot! You can take a bath with Sako but not me. So please get out now!)

Kireina: “Demo…” (But...)

Sako: “Kireina. Watashitachi ga anata ni itta koto o kiite kudasai.” (Kireina. Please listen what we said to you.)

Kireina: “Wakatta…”(Okay)

She gets out from the bathroom sadly. I feel kinda bad. But there’s no way I’m going to take a bath with girl. After I finished my bath, I went to my room and wear clothes. Then I went straight to the kitchen to make dinner while Sako is taking a bath with Kireina. A few minutes later, I finished making dinner. At the same time, Sako and Kireina finished bathing and dressed in. I called them and then we have dinner together. “Oishi!” (Delicious!). Kireina’s impressed with my cooking skill.

Kireina: “Haa! Watashiti wa nani o subeki ka shitte imasu!” (Ha! I know what we should do!)

Sako: “Nani o suru tte Kireina-chan? (Do what Kireina?)

Kireina: “Kurabu daitōryō ni naru ni fusawashī hito o kettei suru chōri kontesuto wa ikagadesu ka?” (How about we make a cooking contest to decide who is worthy to become club president?)

Kato: “Sore wa subarashī aidea Kireina!” (That’s a great idea Kireina!)

Kireina: “Arigatō, papa.” (Thank you papa)

Sako: “Mā, sore wa subarashī kangaedesu.” (Well, it’s a great idea)

We have agreed to make matches cooking contest. I called Karasumi and Kotori to tell them about Kireina idea. Both of them agree with Kireina idea. Karasumi also ask me about spirit that Sako and I fought today.

On the telephone:

Kato: “Dō yatte shitta no?” (How did you know?)

Karasumi: “Kireina wa sore ni tsuite watashi ni katatta. Kanojo wa mata anata ga dākurōzu ni deatta to itta.” (Kireina told me about it. She also said that you encountered Dark Rose.)

Kato: “Un,-sōda.” (Yeah, we do.)

Kireina: “Watashi wa ashita, anata to Sako to hanashi o suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Watashi wa anata no basho to jikan o tekisuto shimasu. Mata, kyō wa ī shigotodesu.” (I needs to talk with you and Sako tomorrow. I text you the location and time. Also, good job for today.)

Kato: “O home no kotoba o arigatōgozaimasu.” (Thank you for the compliment.)

Karasumi: “Oyasuminasai (Good night)

Kato: “Anata mo oyasuminasai.” (Good night to you too)

I ended the call and tell Sako and Kireina the good news. Then I told them to go to bed. They went to Sako room and I went to my room. Tonight, I didn’t had a nightmare.

To be continued…