TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 15: Flame Exorcist

13/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Chapter 15: Flame Exorcist

Just like the other day, I woke up early so I could make breakfast as usual. But this time I didn’t visit Sako’s room because Kotori and Kireina is in her room. While I walking through the living room, Kaneko and Koneko already woke up.

Kato: “Ohayō, o ni-ri tomo.” (Good morning, both of you)

Koneko: “Ā. Katō-san wa mō me o samashita yōdesu. Ohayōgozaimasu.” Ooh. Looks like Kato's already woken up. Good morning to you to.)

Kaneko: *Yawn* “Ohayou” (Good morning)

Koneko: “Dakara, watashi wa anata ga chōshoku no kenri o tsukuritai to omoimasu ka? (So, I guess you want to make breakfast right?)

Kato: “Un. Anata ga tadashī” (Yeah. You're right)

Koneko: “Dakara, watashi wa anata ga okonawa reru made, oshama suru tsumori wa arimasen.” (So, i'm not going to bother you until you done.)

I continue walking and reached the kitchen. While I’m making breakfast, someone close my eyes. “Kore wa dareda to omoimasu ka?” (Guess who’s I am). I know the answer already so I reply, “Hito wa kinō watashi to netai to omotta. Watashi wa tadashī?” (Person wanted to sleep with me yesterday. Am I right?). She stop covering my eyes and said with her face turned red, “Anata ga omou yōna monode wa arimasen. Baka onīchan!” (It's not like what you think. Idiot brother!). She walked away and sat in chair while she’s still mad at me. Her face so cute that time.

Kato: “Tokorode, Sako. Kotori to kireina wa dokodesu ka? (By the way, Sako. Where is Kotori and Kireina.)

Sako: “Hmph!” -while turning her head another way-

Kato: “Sonoyōni kōdō shinaide kudasai. Watashi ga mae ni itta koto wa sumimasen.” (Don't act like that. I'm sorry for what i said earlier.)

Sako: “Karera wa dochira mo shawādesu.” (They both in shower.)

Kato: “Sōdesune, dōshite karera to issho ni o furo ni hairanakatta nodesu ka?” (Is that so, why didn't you take a bath with them?)

Sako: “Anata ga shitte iru tame ni hitsuyō wa arimasen.” (There's no need for you to know.)

Kato: “U ̄ n... Ā! Wakatta! Anata wa anata no kyōdai no kao o mitakatta nodesu ka?” (Hmm... Ah! I get it! You wanted to see your brother face didn't you?)

Sako: “Watashi wa kinō, anata ga shinpaidakara mā, sorehadesu.” (Well, it's because i'm worried about you yesterday.)

Kato: “Ima wa daijōbudesu. Anata wa ima watashi o shinpai suru tame no mono wa nani mo arimasen.” (I'm fine now. There's nothing for you to worry about me now.)

Sako: “Wakatta… Onii-chan” (Okay, brother)

A few minutes later, I finished making breakfast and put it on the table. That time Kotori and Kireina already finished taking shower. We all eat together just like last night. “Papa no ryōri wa subarashīdesu.” (Papa cooking are great.). What Kireina said after we finished our breakfast. “Erumu. Arigatō... Kireina...” (Ermm. Thank you... Kireina...).What I replied for her kindness. I still don’t get used to it for Kireina calling me ‘papa’. Same as Sako. Kotori face turned dark again. It’s creeping me out. I asked Kireina for not calling me and Sako like that again. She started to cry and Kotori suddenly look at me with scariest face that I’ve never seen her done before.

Kato: “Watashi wa anata ga naku tsukuru tame Kireina gomen'nasai.” (I'm sorry Kireina for making you cry.)

Kireina: “Sore wa daijōbudesu. Watashi wa kinō anata ni shinjitsu o tsugeta nochi, watashi wa anata no ryōhō ga mada shokku o ukete shitte imasu. (It’s okay. After I told you the truth yesterday. I know that both of you still shocked)

Sako: “Sore de. Anata wa watashitachi o papa to mama to yobu koto ga dekimasu. Shikashi, watashitachi ga ie ni iru toki dake, daijōbudesuka?” (So then. You can call us Papa and Mama. But only when we're at home okay?)

Kireina: “Hontōni?” (Really?)

Sako: “Un. Migi? O nīchan?” (Yup. right? Brother?)

Looks like there’s no way to overcome this so I got no choice but to agree. Kireina stopped crying and jumped to us and hugged us. “Arigatou! Papa, Mama!” (Thank you! Papa, Mama!). Kotori looks happy but at the same time she looks jealous. I can’t understand why she looks jealous though.

Kotori: “Ehem. Watashi wa anata no kazoku no hōyō no shīn o chūdan shitakunaiga, watashi wa nani ka iitai koto ga aru.” (Ehem. I don't want to interrupt your family hugging scenes but i got something to tell.)

Kato: “Sorehanandesuka, Kotori?” (What is it, Kotori?)

She said last night she’s having a dream about a girl possess a special power. She said that girl power is in flame form. What’s the most shocking thing is, she said that girl is herself. Could Kotori is one of the chosen one? The one who’s going to become an exorcist with flame power?

 To be continued…