TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 29: Training

12/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta
Sako Saguta
Karasumi Haruka
Kotori Omada
Shigeto Hagara
Yanato Hagara

Chapter 29: Training

Overlord… The person that I dreamed about is the leader of an organization that wants the destruction of the world called Masatsu. I asked them why they wanted to destroy the world but they remind me that I’m out question already. I really can’t believe that they really count my second question.

Shigeto: “Nē, Katō. Watashi wa nanika o motomerunaraba ki ni?” (Hey, Kato. Mind if I ask you something?)

Kato: “Sorehanandesuka?” (What is it?)

Shigeto: “Ōbārōdo ni tsuite dono yō ni shitte imasu ka?” (How do you know about Overlord?)

Yanato: “Watashi mo onaji koto o shiritai.” (I want to know the same thing.)

Kato: “Watashi wa kare no koto o yumemite itanode, kare o shitte imasu. Sore wa osoroshīdesu.” (I dreamed about him, so I know him. It’s horrible.)

Shigeto: “Sokka. Soredewa, anata wa yoriyoi anata no pātonā to anata no torēningu o kaishi shimasu.” (I see. Then, it’s better for you to start training with your partner.)

Kato: “Torēningu? Wakatta. Watashi wa aisuru hitobito o mamoru tame ni tsuyoku naritakatta nodesu.” (Training? I understand. I wanted to be strong to protect people dear to me.)

I need to be stronger to protect people that are dear to me. To do that, I need to work hard from now on. Yanato leads to the training room. When I entered the room, I saw my sister. “Onii-chan!  Anata wa jūbun ni nagaku taizai shimashita.” (Brother! Took you long enough.) She was mad at me because I was late. I didn’t even know that I’m going to train from the first place. “Gomen Sako.” (I’m sorry, Sako.) She maked an angry face towards me. Her face so cute when she's mad.

Yanato: “Hai. Watashi wa koko ni senchō to issho ni anata o nokoshimasu.” (Okay. I'll leave you here with the captain.)

Kato: “Kyaputen?” (Captain?)

Someone came out from the other door besides us. It’s our new teacher, Karasumi Haruka. Starting today, she will train us hard. Her attitude looks different here, just like Shigeto and Yanato.

Yanato left the room and Karasumi-sensei told us to warm up first. But I haven’t change my outfit yet. Sako already changed her outfit when I’ve arrived. I asked her permission to change my. With loud voice, she said, “3-Bu! Anata wa 3-bu shika arimasen! Anata ga 1-byō okurete mo watashi wa anata o bassuru tsumoridesu!” (3 minutes! You only have 3 minutes! If you late even 1 second I'm going to punish you!) I rushed to the changing room that she showed me.

-2 minutes and 30 seconds later-

Kato: “Watashi wa kore de owaridesu! Sensei!” (I’m done! Sensei!)

Karasumi: “Koko ni 'sensei' wa arimasen! Anata wa watashi o kyaputen to yobu hitsuyō ga arimasu! Ima 30 o oshiageyou!” (There's no 'sensei' here! You must call me captain! Now to 30 push-up!)

Kato: “Nande!!!” (What!!!)

Karasumi: “IAnata ga ima hajimatte inainara, anata wa 100-kai oshiageru tsumoridesu!” (If you're not starting now, you're going to do 100 push-up)

Kato: “Ryōkai! Kyaputen!” (Roger that Captain)

In a hurry, I did 30 push-ups within 3 minutes. I was exhausted by that push-up I’ve done. Sako silently laughed at me. It’s great to see her happy as a brother. It will make my heart feel at peace. Captain Karasumi started to train us after. She taught us how to use swords with the right way. It’s hard to keep up with her command though. She’s too strict at us. But if this is what it’s taken to become stronger, I’ll endure it no matter what. Sako also said the same things. While we’re training our sword skill, I asked her about Kotori condition. She said she’s fine. She only needed  to rest for a while. She will be as good as before. It’s  glad to hear that.

To be continued…