TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 69: Wedding Day

19/7/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Ririnko Saguta

-Wendy Kirisaki

-Saguta's Grandfather

Chapter 69: Wedding Day

Guests: Congratulations, you two! May you guys live with a happy life!

Ririnko: Thank you.

Kazuto: Thank you so much.

Sako: Onee-chan. I'm so happy for you. *sob* *sob*

Kato: Calm down, Sako. No need to get emotional.

Sako: But...

Kireina: Papa. Let Mama be. She's enjoying the wedding day of your sister. Aren't you happy about it, Papa?

Kato: Of course, I'm happy for her. She's my family.

Kotori: So stop spoiling the mood. Let everyone be happy once in a while.

Kato: Why am I the bad guy here.

Kazuma: Woah, Kato?! What is this food?! It taste really amazing!

Kato: It's the catering's company cooking with my assistance.

Kazuma: You helped them?

Kato: I just can't bear to watch how they were cooking for today's wedding. It was so gross. They even used the pipe water to fill the drink even though I prepared a barrel of filtered water for them.

Kotori: Most of the catering does that.

Kato: It's not good for anyone to drink water from pipe directly.

Kireina: Way to go, Papa! Always thinking about everyone's health.

It's the day of our sister's wedding. She looks so happy today. We are also very happy for her. 16 years we lived with her since we were born. After we lost our parents, she's the one who took care of us. Not just us, our grandparents as well.

Grandpa: Kato, are you okay?

Kato: Oh, hey Grandpa. I'm okay. Why did you ask?

Grandpa: I thought my grandson here is a little sad that his big sister is with a man other than himself. *giggle*

Kato: I'm fine grandpa. This is what they called cycle of life. People born, grow up, got married, start a family and live a happy life.

Grandpa: That's my grandson! But I'm not here to cheer you up. There's a girl who wants to meet you at the front gate.

Kato: Who is it?

Grandpa: I don't know. Never met her before. But I know she's cute. Maybe she'll become your girlfriend.
Kato: Yeah right. I'll go meet her.

Grandpa: Good luck my boy! Are you seeing this Haru? I really hope you're here right now, my daughter...

Sako: Grandpa! -crying while hugging her grandfather-

Grandpa: Now what's up with you? Why are you crying?

Sako: This is the tears of happiness! I'm so happy for onee-chan!

Grandpa: Hahaha.

While everyone enjoying this wonderful day, I went to where Grandpa told me that a girl was looking for me. I was looking around and saw a girl facing the opposite way. I called her out while asking if she was the one who called me through my Grandpa. The time she faced my way, I was surprised and speechless.

Wendy: Good afternoon, Kato-sama. *giggle*

Kato: W-Wendy?

-meanwhile-

Kotori: Sako-chan. Your sister is calling you and Kato for a photoshoot. You too, Grandpa of Sako. Where is Kato by the way?

Grandpa: He's at the front gate. There was a cute girl want to meet him.

Kotori: A girl?
Sako: Do you know her, Grandpa?

Grandpa: I don't. Never seen her before. But the way she talked to me it was like she known Kato for a while.

Kotori: Who could it be...?

-at the front gates-

Kato: Where have you been for the past month? Everyone was worried about you.

Wendy: Ara. You're worried about me, Kato-sama? That made me a little happy. I can't tell you. It's a secret. Besides, we're enemies now. But I'm here to see if you're alright after what Kotori-san done to you.

Kato: What do you mean?

Wendy: She didn't tell you? She was the one who caused you near tp death one month ago. She used her power for revenge purposes. She was about to lose control of her power but then you came to stop her. You endured the flames that she produced in order to calm her. It worked but it resulted in your body to badly burnt. Luckily sensei was nearby. If she wasn't there, you'd have been killed.

Kato: How did you know all of this?

Wendy: Because I was the one Kotori-san after. She blamed me for the incident that happened to you the day before the festival. Well, I get it why she was mad. It was one of my comrades who almost killed you. But don't worry. He won't bother you, not yet.

Kato: Wendy. Do we really have to fight? We're friends, right? Come back.

Wendy: That's a no for me, Kato-sama. I would be lying to you if I don't want to come back. But my time is out. I can no longer return. I'm here just because I begged Overlord-sama to let me see your big sister's wedding. It costs me something to come here though. -covering her right arm- But, I'm happy! I got a chance to meet you again, Kato-sama. This will probably be the last time we meet as friends. Next time, we'll meet again as enemies. I hope you get it.

Kato: Do we really have to do this, Wendy?

Wendy: How many times do I have to tell you? You sure are stubborn. But...

A soothing breeze came through as she said her words.

Wendy: That's why I love you, To-kun.

Kato: Wendy...

Wendy: But I can't anymore.

Sako: Onii-chan! Where are you?

Kotori: Kato!

Wendy: Looks like they're looking for you. I shall take my leave now. Goodbye, To-kun.

Kato: Wendy, wait!

Wendy vanished from my sights less than a second. I was frozen for a while thinking about the things Wendy just said. Do we really have to fight?

Sako: There you are Onii-chan! Onee-chan are calling us for a photoshoot with her.

Kotori: What kind of guy are you making a lady wait, especially your sister?

Kato: Sorry...

Sako: What's wrong, Onii-chan?

Kato: Nothing. Let's go.

Kotori: (Kato...)

To be continued...