TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 32: Twin Sister Love

18/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

• Kato Saguta
• Sako Saguta
• Kireina Makoto
• Kotori Omada
• Kazuma Akimoto
• Kaneko and Koneko

Chapter 32: Twin Sister Love

After I showered, Sako and I went eat the hamburgers that we made together. While we're eating, I told them what happened to us today. They apologize to us because they were not with us at that time.

Sako: "Ī nda yo. Watashitachi wa ima daijōbudesu, fushō shite imasen." (It's okay. We're okay now, we're not injured.)

Koneko: "Shikashi, watashitachi ga soko ni inakattanode anata wa kiken ni sarasa rete imashita. Sob.. Sob.." (But, you were in danger because we were not there.)

Kato: "Kore wa anata no sekininde wanaidesu. Monogoto ga okorimashita. Jūyōna koto wa, watashitachi wa mada ikite iru to iu kotodesu." (It's not your fault. Things happened. The important thing is that we are still alive.)

Koneko: "Hontōni?" (Really?)

Sako: "Kekkyokunotokoro, wareware wa kosumo honbu ni haitta. (Ater all, we were get into the Cosmo headquarters)

Kaneko: "Kakkoī. Watashi wa sugu ni soko ni ikitai" (That's cool. I would like to there soon)

We finished our conversation after Sako and I finished our meal. After I washed the dirty dishes, I went to my room to do the homework that Karasumi gave. I stayed up late to finish the homework. She gave us a lot of homework. Kaneko went to my room and ccompanied me until I finish my homework. I went sleep after I finished them.

-In Kato's dream-

I am on the beach with my classmate. We're in school trip. Kazuma, Kotori, Kireina and Sako were playing beach volleyball while I'm sitting on a high seat as their referee. They played passionately. Suddenly Kireina hit the ball towards my face. It was so hurt.

Sako: "O nīchan, daijōbudesuka?" (Onii-chan, Are you okay?)

Kato: "Un, daijōbudesu." (Yeah, I'm okay.)

Kireina: "Watashi wa hijō ni zan'nen'na papadesu." (I'm sorry papa.)

Kato: "Ī nda yo. Anata wa watashi no bōru o ayamatte utta." (It's okay. You accidentally hit the ball at me.)

Kotori: "Jikai wa kiwotsukete kudasai." (You better be careful next time.)

Kato: "Watashi wa narimasu." (I will.)

Kazuma: "Naze kato dake ga chūmokuwoatsumeru nodesu ka?" (Why Kato is the only one to get attention?)

Sako and Kotori: "Urusei." (Shut up.)

They continue their game after the conversation. It's very calm at that time. Kotori and Kazuma lose the game against Sako and Kireina. Sako and Kireina looks very happy. I wished their smile will last forever.

-Reality-

I woke up from my sleep because of my alarm. Today I woke up early. I feel energize and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I stopped to Sako room to see if she was up or not. When I opened the door, I didn't saw her on her bed. I went to the kitchen and saw her cooking. This is the first time she woke up early and make breakfast. Quietly I went towards her and close her eyes and said, "Kore wa dareda to omoimasu ka?" (Who do you think this is?) She replied, "Watashi ga aishite iru yuiitsu no kyōdai." (The only my brother I love.) I replied, "Sore wa hontōdesu." (It's true.)

I stop covering her eyes and asked her what she's cooking. She said that she's cooking eggs. I asked her why was she woke up early. She said that she wanted to repay my goodness to her. I thanked her and help her cooking until it's finished.

To be continued...