TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 61: The First Twin Fate

16/1/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Shigeto Hagara

-Yanato Hagara

-Fallen Knight

-Dark Rose

-Overlord

Chapter 61: The First Twin Fate

1000 years ago, there was one an urban legend about a twin exorcists that saved three worlds from destruction that was caused by the most powerful evil spirit that had ever existed. The three worlds were Real world, Dark Zone, and a Spirit world. The twins were a male and a female. The female exorcist possessed the power over the light of hope. While the male exorcist possessed the power over the darkness of despair. They were linked together by thepower that made them so powerful. But even with a great power, it was also a curse. If either of one them die, both of them will die.

The most powerful evil spirit called Noroi. Noroi had once awakened and attempted to destroy all three worlds. The first Twin Fate took actions and tried to defeat Noroi but Noroi was unbeatable. So they decided to create a powerful spell that could seal everything, even the strongest living things that had ever existed. They succeed but they knew that one day the seal of Noroi will break and Noroi will once again awakened. So they had left a will which says that Noroi will returned. They also said that one day, a new Twin Fate will be reborn to stop Noroi from destroying the three worlds. In this world, the twin that possess the of light and darkness power will be the one who are called 'Twin Fate'.

Shigeto: Do you understand now?

Sako: I'm the light exorcist, onii-chan is the dark exorcist. If either one of us die, both of us will die...

Shigeto: Indeed, yes.

Sako: It's pretty scary... How about the legendary spirit?

Shigeto: Legendary spirit?

Yanato: There was a legend about a black and a white dragon that helped the first Twin Fate to seal Noroi. But there are not enough evidence to prove their existence.

Shigeto: Yeah. But for what had happened to Kato, there's no doubt about it. The legendary spirits, the dark dragon, Azi Dahaka and the light dragon, Grandine existed.

Sako: W-Wait. There's two of them?! So that means...

Yanato: Exactly as what you thought. Sako, you might end up like your brother.

Sako: What?! (I might ended up like onii-chan...)

Sako was silent for a moment. She looked on the ground while thinking of the fate that would override her later. Suddenly Shigeto spoke up. He said Sako could overcome the situation that Kato had been through if she's strong enough to control her emotion.

Sako: W-What do you mean?

Yanato: The Legendary Spirit will awaken when a Twin Fate is in a tense situation. But it's depending on your will, either you want to control it, or let it control you.

Shigeto: I hate to say this but, if you and your brother want to stop Noroi from destroying these three world, we need the two of you to control the Legendary Spirits' power. In order to do that, your brother and you need to get stronger. Stronger than the 5 Ace Exorcist!

Sako: Ace Exorcist?! Who are them?

Yanato: We'd like to tell you more we need everyone to gather everyone to hold a meeting. Most of the Aces are far from here. It will take some time to summon them. We'll call you when the time comes.

Sako: O-Okay...

Shigeto: That's all we could tell you. I just a got text from the doctor. Your brother is awake now. And Kireina is with him. You may go now.

Sako: Y-Yes! Thank you so much!

-At the COSMO infirmary-

Kato: H-Huh? What happened? Where am I?

Doctor: You've awake, Kato. I'm going to send the commander a message.

Kato: Doc? How did I ended up here? The last thing I remember is I was fighting a few evil spirits and then a person called Fallen Knight came and— Sako, Kireina?! Where are them?! Are they okay?

I woke up with my body covered with bandages. Right after I remembered what had happened, I asked the Doctor about Sako's and Kireina's condition. A soon as he tried to talk, Kireina came running towards me while calling me.

Kireina: Papa! –leaps towards Kato-

Kato: Kireina no!

Kireina crushed my body with hers. I could felt immense pain running through my body. But the pain went away as fast as it came, after Kireina starting to cry on me. I patted her head and said that I'm glad she's unharmed.

Kireina: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Kato: What are you apologizing for? You and Sako didn't do anything wrong. Things happened but, as long as you guys are okay, I'm happy.

Kireina: Um.

Doctor: *smirk* Once your sister gets here, I'm going to send you home. Rest for a while. You need to recover.

Kato: But I have the School Festival tomorrow.

Doctor: Health is more important. If you want to recover fast, you need to rest.

Kato: Y-Yes...

-A few minutes later-

Sako: Onii-chan!

Kato: Sako. You're okay too.

Sako walked near me and hugged me gently. From the way she hugged me, I knew I made her worried. I apologized to her while rubbing her head.

Doctor: Okay. All three of you are here. You can walk right, Kato?

Kato: Y-Yeah...

Sako: Careful...

Kireina: Ah! Don't push yourself!

Sako and Kireina supported my body from the both sides. We then walked to the teleportation device and got teleport to the front of our house. As soon as we entered, we were greeted by Ririnko. Ririnko was so worried about us went home so late. She wanted us to explain to her about us getting home so late.

-Overlord Secret Base-

Fallen Knight: Grahhh!

Dark Rose: Ara. How did it end up like this?

Overlord:...

Overlord ruthlessly stepped on Fallen Knight's head as hard as he could.

Overlord: You dare to try to kill them when they are the keys for me to conquer the three worlds?

Fallen Knight: Grahh! Forgive me, my lord!

Overlord: Silence! I only want to hear your bones being crush!

Dark Rose: Poor you, Mr. Knight. But, Overlord-sama. He made one of the Twin Fate awaken the Legendary Spirit.

Overlord: The Legendary Spirit? Is that true?

Fallen Knight: Y-Yes! My lord!

Overlord: Huh. It looks like I don't have to kill you right now. I'll you off the hook, this time.

Overlord lifted his leg and walked back to his throne. He gave The Fallen Knight a final warning and threatened to end his life if he failed to follow his orders again.

To be continued...