TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 75: White Dragon

26/11/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Kaneko&Koneko

-Ifrit

-Fenrir

Chapter 75: White Dragon

Kato: Sako.

Sako: No! Not until you agree to hear my explanation!

Sako tried to convince Kato to walk with her in the middle of the school's hallway. So, Sako caught the attention of the other students. There were also students that are from the other classes came out to see what was happening.

Kazuma: Should we interfere? I mean, they do this openly.

Kotori: Yeah. We should—

Right before Kotori finish her phrases, the atmosphere suddenly changed. Everyone around them suddenly fell silent. Their movement also stopped.

Kotori: W-What is happening?!

Ifrit: Kotori-sama! This is an evil spirit's doing!

Kazuma: That's insane! This never happened before. How can they interfere with the real world?

Fenrir: This isn't an ordinary evil spirit's work. This one's powerful. We need to stop that thing now or everyone here will die.

Kazuma: Die?! You mean they will get killed?

Kotori: If we don't do something they will! Kato! Sako! I know you two are in the middle of an argument but put that aside for now! We need to head to Dark Zone now!

Kato:...

Kotori: Kato!

Saki: Onii-chan.

Kato: Kaneko. Open the gate.

Kaneko: Yes.

Kaneko opened the gate to the Dark Zone and the first person that entered it was Kato. Kazuma entered next with Kotori and Sako.

-in the Dark Zone-

When they arrived, they can't believe what they were looking at. There was a gigantic cyclops standing right in front of them. The cyclops was devouring life force from the students in the real world little by little.

Cyclops: Wahahaha! More! I need more!

Kazuma: It can talk?

Fenrir: It a spirit just like us so it's possible. But this one is not an ordinary evil spirit. This one is stronger than all evil spirits that you guys had fought before.

Kazuma: You're kidding... Can we even beat this thing?

Kato: .if you're that cowardly ask your spirit to open the portal back to the real world. Kaneko.

Kaneko: Okay.

Kazuma: Hey! I don't like your current attitude!

Kato: Like I care.

Kaneko entered Kato's body and transform Kato to his exorcist form. Kato jumped into the cyclops and tried to cut off its head but ...

Cyclops: -swing its club to Kato-