TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 50: The Forgotten Past

17/5/2018

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Ririnko Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kaneko&Koneko

Chapter 50: The Forgotten Past

Ririnko: "Katō, nete iru?" (Kato, are you asleep?)

Kato: "Iya. Doshte?" (Not yet. What's wrong?)

Ririnko: "Ore wa kireina ni tsuite hanasu hitsuyō ga aru. Haitte yoidesu ka?" (I need to talk about Kireina. May I come in?)

Kato: "Ohairikudasai." (Sure, come in.)

Ririnko gently opened the door and entered my room. She sat on my chair at the study table.

Ririnko: "Anata wa kanojo o oboete imasu ka?" (Do you remember her?)

Kato: "Dōiu imidesu ka?" (What do you mean?)

Ririnko: "Oboeteinai, anata wa." (So you don't remember.)

I'm confused with Ririnko question. I asked her what the details about her question. She then told me everything.

Ririnko: "Anata to Sako wa 10-nen mae ni kireina ni atta. Sonotoki, watashitachiha chichi to haha to issho ni kyūka o sugosu toki, anata to Sako wa sono sukima ni tojikome rarete imasu." (You and Sako met Kireina ten years ago. At that time, when we spend our vacation with our father and mother, you and Sako are trapped in the gap.)

Kato: "Sore o oboeteinai." (I don't remember any of it.)

Ririnko: "Sō omotta. Sonotoki, anata to Sako wa shini-sō ni natte ita." (Thought so. At that time, you and Sako were about to die.)

I was silent. I never thought Sako and I have been through that moment. I can't remember any of that moment that Ririnko told. She continued to tell me what happened next. She said that Kireina heal us and carry us to cliff.

Kato: "Shikashi, kireina ga watashitachi o sukutta koto o dō o shiri ni narimasu ka?" (But how do you know that Kireina rescued us?)

Ririnko: "Ore wa anata to issho ni soko ni itakaradesu. Sore wa anata-tachi ga gyappu ni ochiru watashi no seideshita." (Because I was there with you. It was my fault that you guys fall in the gap.)

Kato: "Nee-san..." (Sis...)

Ririnko started to cry and blame herself. I let her to calm down.

Ririnko: "Kireina ga anata to Sako o sukutta nochi, kanojo wa nanika ga hitsuyōda to watashi ni itta." (After Kireina saved you and Sako, she told me that she needed something.)

Kato: "Watashitachi no omoide." (Our memories.)

Ririnko: "Hai. Kanojo wa anata to Sako no omoide no gōkei 3kagetsu o totta." (Yes. She took a total of three months of memories of you and Sako.)

Kato: "Shikashi, naze..." (But why...)

Ririnko: "Dōshite ka wakarimasen. Kanojo wa anata to Sako no omoide o totta nochi ni sugata o keshita. Kanojo wa mata nanika o itta." (I don't know why. She disappeared after taking memories of you and Sako. She also said something.)

Kato: "Kanojo wa nani o itta nodesu ka? (What did she say?)

Ririnko: "Kanojo wa anata ni kansha to nobemashita." (She said thank you.)

-Meanwhile-

Sako: "Ore wa nerumae ni nanika nomu hitsuyō ga aru." (I need to drink something before I go to bed.)

Sako's walked in front of my room and overheard Ririnko story. She eavesdrop until Ririnko come out from my room. She quickly ran back to her room.

Kireina: "Doshta, mama? (What's wrong mama?)

Sako: "Īe,-betsu ni" (No, it's nothing)

Kireina: "Jā ōkē." (Okay then.)

Sako: -talking in her mind- "Sō iu koto ga okotta nodesu." (So that's what happened.)

-tomorrow morning-

I woke up early like usual and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw Ririnko awake.

Ririnko: "Ohayou Kato. Chōshoku wa junbi ga dekite iru." (Good morning Kato. Breakfast ready.)

Kato: "Tondemonai..." (No way...)

Kaneko: "Ganbarou." (Good luck.)

To be continued...