TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 30: Friendship

14/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Karasumi Haruka

-Yanato Hagara

Chapter 30: Friendship

Kato: "Hu hu hu –exhausted- . Watashi wa bītodesu. (Hu hu hu. I'm beat.)

Sako: "Watashi mo." (Me too.)

Karasumi: "Hai. Sore wa kyō no torēningu no tame no monodesu." (Okay. That's all for today training.)

We finished our training for that day. We were so exhausted. While I was lying on the floor tired, Captain Karasumi asked us about our spirit. We told her that our spirit name is Kaneko and Koneko. Mine is Kaneko and Sako's Koneko. She also asked us why we didn't transform to exorcist mode when we were attacked by the evil spirits. I told her that our spirits were not with us that time including now.

Karasumi: "Karera wa ima anata to issho ni imasen ka? Karera wa ima doko ni iru nodesu ka?" (They are not with you now? Where are they now?)

Kato: "Watashitachiha kakushin shite imasen. Shikashi, Kireina wa karera ga karera no sekai ni modotta to iimashita." (We are not sure. But, Kireina said that they went back to their world.)

Sako: "Sore wa hontōda." (That's true)

Karasumi: "Karera no sekai? U ̄ n..." (Their world? Hmm...)

While we were talking, Kireina entered the room and called me and Sako. She told us that Kotori was conscious. We rushed to the doctor's room to see Kotori. While I'm walking towards the training room door, Karasumi reminded us to finish the homework she gave us. We almost forget about the homework she gave us. We promised her that we will finished it.

When we arrived at the doctor's room, we entered the room and saw Kotori is lying in bed. Sako ran towards her and hold her hands.

Sako: "Anata wa ima, daijōbudesuka?" (Are you fine now, Tori-chan?)

Kotori: "Hai. Ima wa daijōbudesu. Watashi o koko ni tsurete kite kurete arigatō." (Yes. I'm fine right now. Thank you for bringing me here.)

Kato: "Anata wa hontōni watashitachi o shinpai shite imasu. Shikashi, ima, anata ga daijōbudato totemo ureshīdesu." (You really make us worry. But now, I'm so glad that you're okay now.)

Kotori: "Minasama no go shinpai ni gomeiwaku o o-kake shimasu. (I am sorry for all of your worries.)

Kato: "Gomen'nasai. Tōji watashi wa muryokudeshita. Watashi no tame ni, anata wa kizutsuite imashita." (I'm sorry. I was helpless back then. Because of me, you were hurt.)

Kotori: "Daijōbuda yo. Ima watashi-tachi zen'in ga anzendesu. Watashi wa tadashī?" (It's fine. All of us safe right now. Am I right?)

Kato: "Un,-sōdesu." (Yeah, we are.)

Sako: "Ehum. Tokorode, kotori. Ifurīto wa dokodesu ka?" (Ehum. By the way Kotori. Where is Ifrit?)

Kotori: "Shirimasen. Kanojo wa 1-bu mae ni ​​ koko ni ita. (I don't know. She was here a minute ago.)

Ifrit: "Watashi wa koko ni iru." (I'm here)

We heard Ifrit voice above our heads. She was perched on the iron bar. She apologized to all of us for the trouble she made. Kotori said that she don't need to apologize. Kotori said if Ifrit were not there, I may be dead. I thanked her for saving me.

10 minutes have passed. Yamato enters the room where we are still in it. She said that we have to go home now.

Kato: "Shibaraku matsu. Imananji?" (Wait for a while. What time now?)

Yanato: "Sudeni 9-ji 20-bu" (It's already 9.20pm)

Kato and Sako: "NANI!!!"(WHAT!!!)

To be continued...