TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 67: The Five Ace Excorcists

29/3/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kaneko

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Ririnko Saguta

-Karasumi Haruka

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Kazuki Shiranui

-Hatake Karatachi

-Tenka Nakano

Chapter 67: The Five Ace Exorcist

Kato: -waking up- Ergh... My head hurts so much...

Kaneko: It's about time you woke up. Go take a shower! You stink!

Kato: Okay, okay. What time is it now?

I woke up with my head hurts. I looked at the time and noticed it was already midnight. I went to the bathroom and took a shower for a while. I was assaulted by Sako because I entered the bathroom while she was inside. I can't blame her for throwing a hairdryer right onto my head. I let myself calm down for a while and tried to meditate. And then, I realized something important.

-flashback-

Karasumi: Come to the headquarter after you get discharge tomorrow.

Kato: Okay.

-present time-

Kato: I'm so screwed... Hahaha... I better send her a message after this.

Kaneko: Send a message to who?

Kato: You'll know soon enough. Goodnight.

Kaneko: *yawn* Goodnight.

-the next morning-

Kato: *yawn* Waiting her to get ready takes forever.

Kaneko: You're used to this kind of situation, right?

Kato: Yeah, for me. But not anyone from COSMO.

I woke up early as usual that morning. I told Ririnko about the situation and she gave me permission to go to the COSMO. But as usual, Sako, my twin sister, wakes up late. I had to go to her room as usual and yelled at her very loud. Kireina was sleeping beside her. Sako's habit has rub off onto her day by day.

We arrived at the COSMO's headquarter an hour after I woke up Sako and Kireina. I saw Kotori and Kazuma at the entrance. I guess they were summoned by the Commanders just like me and Sako.

Kotori: Kato! -rush to Kato- Are you okay? Are you sure you're in great condition?

Kato: Ermm. Good morning, Kotori.

Sako: Eh? Tori-chan. What's the meaning of this? Could it be that you're worried about him?

Kazuma: No worries, Kotori. I went to their house yesterday and Kato have recovered from his injuries.

Kotori: Really?

Kato: Y-Yeah. But for some reason my head's hurt a little.

Sako: About that...

Kireina: Mama threw a hairdryer right on Papa's face last night.

Kotori: What?!

Sako: It was an accident. Hehe.