TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 38: 'Tatsumari'

12/9/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Tatsumari Omada (Kotori younger brother)

-Nurse

Chapter 38: 'Tatsumari'

Voices from Kotori phone: "Jikai wa anata o korosu yo!" (Next time, I will kill you!).

Kotori: "Anatahadare!? Naze watashi o korosou to shite iru nodesu ka?" (Who are you!? Why are you trying to kill me?)

Voices from Kotori phone: -Evil laugh-

The phone calls ended after that. Kotori suddenly fainted and fell on the floor. I went towards her and lift her head and tried to wake her up by calling her name. She didn't wake up. Sako called nurses nearby and they bring her to emergency ward.

Sako and I waited at the in front of the emergency ward for about 10 minutes. A nurse come out from the door and asked us our relationship with Kotori. We told the nurse that we are her friends. She then told us that Kotori fainted from sudden shocked. Her healthy are fine. We were grateful that she was fine. Then the nurse said the Kotori need rest in the hospital for 1 more night.

Sako: "Shikashi, moshi satsujin-han ga modottekita-ra?" (But, what if the killer came back?)

Nurse: "Watashitachiha keisatsu ni denwa shimashita. Karera wa kon'ya no tame ni byōin no mawari o keikai surudarou. Dakara, kanojo no anzen o shinpaishinaide kudasai." (We've called the police. they will be on guard around the hospital for tonight. So, don't worry about her safety.)

Sako: "Demo..." (But...)

Kato: "Sako, kanojo wa genkideshou." (Sako, she'll be fine.)

Sako: "Wakatta. Ja, kanojo no otōto Tatsumari wa dōdesu ka? (Wakatta. Okay. Well, how about her younger brother Tatsumari?)

The nurse silent for a while. Then, she told us to follow her. She brought us to the kid zone at the 7th floor. She then showed us Tatsumari condition.

From the looks of our eyes, we saw almost all his body burned. His right face looks terrible while the left side are fine. The nurse told us that his body damaged so bad. He haven't wake up since the recue team found him when the fire has been extinguished.

Kato: "Kare wa mewosamasudarou ka?" (Will he wake up?)

Nurse: "Watashitachi wa kare ga okiru ka dō ka wa wakarimasen." (We do not know for sure when he will he wake up.)

Sako: "Tatsu-chan..."

The fire of my anger was suddenly burning. At the same time I feel sorry for Tatsumari. If only I could hold the killer from before for much longer, he may have been arrested now.

The visit time of the patient has ended. The nurse told us to go home. Because the day is almost at night, we went straight to our home. While Sako and I was walking, Sako ask my opinion if Tatsumari will be alright.

Kato: "Kare wa daijōbudarou to kakushin shite imasu." (I'm sure he'll be fine.)

Sako: "Shikashi, kare no migi no kao ga moeta. Kare ga gakkō ni modoru toki, kare ni wa don'na koto ga okorudeshou ka?" (But, his right face burned. What will happen to him when he returns to school?)

Kato: "Dōiu imidesu ka?" (What do you mean?)

Sako suddenly get mad at me and yelled at me.

Sako: "Anata wa sudeni sore o shutoku shinaide kudasai! Karera wa kare no yūjin to shite tomarudarou ka? Kare wa mada egao o kaeru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (Don't you get it! What about his friends! Will they still stay as his friends? Will he be able to smile again?)

Sako started to cry. She wiped her tears with her sleeves.

Kato: "Sako..."

Sako: "Kare wa kore no nochi ni egaodarou ka? Koto wa otōto ni hohoende imasu ka?" (Will he smile after this? Will Kotori smile to his brother?)

Kato: "Karera wa sō surudeshou." (They will.)

Sako: "Dono yō ni shite, kare wa futatabi egaodarou yō ni kakunin suru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (How can you be sure to make him smile again?)

Kato: "Watashi janai. Shikashi, watashitachiha Kotori to Tatsumari o egao ni shimasu." (Not me. But, we will make Kotori and Tatsumari smile.)

Sako: "Dō yatte?" (How?)

Kato: "Wareware wa karera no yūjin wa, migidesu ka? Watashitachi ga yūjindearu kagiri, karera wa shiawase ni narudeshou." (we are their friends right? As long as we are friends, they will be happy.)

Sako's silent for a while and shifting her gaze forward. She then wipe her tears again and stop crying.

Sako: "Baka aniki" (Stupid brother.)

Kato: "Nani? (What?)

Sako: "Ie ni motto hayaku ikimashou. Watashi wa bīfusutēki o tabetaidesu" (Let's go home faster. I want to eat beef steak.)

Her mode changed suddenly. But it's great as long as she happy. She then started to race me to the house.

Sako: "Rettsu rēsu, Onii-chan." (Let's race, Onii-chan)

Kato; "Co- cotto!" (Wa-wait!)

-Meanwhile at somekind of creepy dark places-

Man in coat: "Watashi wa kanojo o korosanakatta, ōbārōdo-sama." (I have failed to kill her, Master Overlord.)

Overlord: "Dono yō ni shippai suru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (How can you failed?)

Man in coat: "Watashi wa, Tsuin Unmei' ni yotte chūdan sa remashita." (I was stopped by the Tsuin Unmei.)

Overlord: "'Tsuin Unmei' ha~a~tsu." (Twin Fate huh?)

To be continued...