TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 52: Confession

16/8/2018

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Wendy Kirasaki

Chapter 52: Confession

During lunch break, I, Kato Saguta have to show Wendy Kirisaki around the school. She keeps wrapping my hand with both of her hand and something soft touching my hand. We were seen by the other students. Most of the male students give me a jealous look.

Kato: "Erumu. Kirisaki-san?"

Wendy: "Hai, Katō-sama." (Yes, Kato-sama.)

Kato: "Etto, anata wa uete imasu ka?" (Well, would like to eat something?)

Wendy: "U ̄n. Un. Anata o tabeteīdesu ka?" (Hmm. Yeah. Can I eat you?)

Kato: "Nani!?" (What!?)

Wendy: "Warui. Anata to issho ni taberu koto ga dekimasu ka?" (My bad. I mean, can I eat with you?)

Kato: "Tashikani. Kafeteria de pan o tsukamimashou." (Sure. Let's grab some bread in the cafeteria.)

We then went to the cafeteria and grab some bread. I asked her where she wants to eat. She said she want to eat at the rooftop. We then went to the rooftop and sit on a bench. I take my distance between her but she just won't give me some space. A moments later, I asked her some serious questions.

Kato: "Naze anata wa koko ni iru nodesu ka? Anata no keikaku wa nanidesu ka?" (Why are you here? What's your plan?)

Wendy: "Yurushimasu ka?" (Pardon me?)

Kato: "Damu o enjinaide kudasai. Anata wa sūjitsumae ni watashi to Kazuma o kiken ni sara shita hitodesu." (Don't play dumb. You're the one who put me and Kazuma in danger few days ago.)

Kotori: "Hehe. Sore wa tashika ni watashidatta." (Hehe. That was indeed me.)

Kato: "Dōshite son'na koto o shimashita? Anata wa karera no hitoridesu ka? Daitan'na hitobito?" (Why did you do that? Are you one of them? Overlord people?)

She stays silenced for a while. She then stand up and stand in front of me.

Wendy: "Kare ni tsuite dō shitta nodesu ka?" (How did you know about him?)

Kato: "Shitsumon ni mazu kotaeru-" (Answer my question first-)

In an instant she point a knife from her sleeve at my neck.

Kato: "Nanimonodesu ka-" (What are you-)

Wendy: "Koko de Katō-sama. Kono gakkō ni nyūgaku shita riyū wa masutāōbārōdo to wa kankei arimasen. Kono gakkō ni haittanode, anata ni au koto ga dekimashita. Anata to anata no futago no imōto to tatakau tsumori wa arimasen. Chōdo futsū no gakkō seikatsu o keiken shitai." (Listen here Kato-sama. The reasons I entered this school has nothing to do with Master Overlord. I entered this school so I could meet you. I have no intention on fighting you and your twin sister. I just want to experience a normal school life.)

I was silence from what she told me for a while. She then stop points a knife at my neck. My body was in shock for a while.

Wendy: "Kōdō ni wa mōshiwakenaidesu. Ko no koto ni tsuite darenimo iwanaide kudasai. Chōdo anata no kao o yori hinpan ni mitaidesu." (I'm sorry for my behavior. Please don't tell anyone about this. I just want to see your face more often.)

Kato: "Shikashi, naze ore?" (But, why me?)

Wendy: "Watashi wa anata ni tadashiku itta. Watashi wa anata ni kyōmigārimasu. Iikaeru to..." (I told you right. I'm interested in you. In other words...)

She then smile at me with her eyes closed. For the first time in my life, a girl other than my family said this that strong word to me.

Wendy: "...aishiteimasu. Katō-sama. Hihi." (...I Love you. Master Kato. Hihi.) *grinned

Kato: "..."

Kotori: -eavesdropping- "... Kato..."

To be continued...