TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 21: Black and White Sword

25/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kaneko & Koneko

Dark Rose

Chapter 21: Black and White Sword

We arrived in the Dark Zone. The Dark Zone is like the real world. Dark Zone more or less like the real world. But it’s still creepy as before.

Kato: “Kaneko, akuryō no basho wa?” (Kaneko, where is the evil spirit location?)

Kaneko: “Anata no me no mae ni 10 mētoru” (10 meters in front of you)

Sako: “Shikashi watashi wa nani mo miru koto ga dekimasen.” (But I can't see anything.)

Koneko: “Matsu dake.” (Just wait.)

Kato: “Matte dōiu imidesu ka?” (What do you mean by waiting?)

“RoOoaaRR!!!” Sako and I suddenly heard a massive roar right in front of us. We slowly could see something appear right in front of our eyes. It’s seems like a giant and monster looks like rabbit.

Kato: “Kore wa kodomo-tachi o asobiba de nakaseyou to suru jaakuna seishindesu ka?” (Is this the evil spirit that's going to make the children cry in the playground?)

Kaneko: “Hai,-sōdesu.” (Yes, it is)

Sako: “Watashitachi wa nani o subeki?” (What should we do?)

Kireina: “Papa to mama wa sore ga tsuyoku naru mae ni sore o korosanakereba naranakatta” (Papa and mama had to slay it before it's got stronger)

Kato: “Wakatta. Yukō, sako. Kireina, bakku todomarimasu” (Wakatta. Let's go, Sako. Kireina, stay back)

Kireina: “Un. Papa” (Okay, Papa)

Kaneko entered my body and Koneko entered Sako body. We transform just like the first time. Sako and I decided to use sword this time. Kaneko and Koneko told us that if we choose same weapon stronger it become. Sako sword is white colour and there’s white aura flowing outside of it while my sword is black colour and there's dark aura flowing outside of it . The evil spirit saw us right after we transform and started to run toward us. Sako and I jumped above it and slash it rear. The evil spirit started to scream and hit us. I blocked the attack and Sako jump and landed behind it. Sako slashed the rear again and the evil began to seem weak. Kaneko and Koneko told us to finish it now. Sako and I slashed the evil spirit rapidly with non stop till it began to disappear.

Kato: “Yatta? Migi?” (We did it? Right?)

Kireina: “Un. Anata no ryōhō!” (Yup. Both of you)

Sako: “Honto?” (Really?)

Kato: “Nanrakano riyū de watashi wa ima yori tsuyoku kanjimasu.” (For some reason I feel stronger now.)

Sako: “Watashi mo, o ̄-chan” (Me too, brother)

Kireina started run toward us and jump to us. She hugged us and said “Papa to mama wa totemo reiseidesu.” (Papa and mama are very cool.) We thanked her for her compliment.

“Ara ara anata wa sore o haiboku sa seta yōdesu.” (Looks like you've defeated it.) I heard someone speak to us behind us. I know this voice. From the way it’s talk I know it’s Dark Rose. My guess is right. When I turned my head back, I saw Dark Rose is walking toward us.

Kato: “Dākurōzu... Anata wa nani o shitaidesu ka?” (Dark Rose... What do you want?)

Dark Rose: “Ara watashi wa anata ni iwanakereba naranai nodesu ka?” (Do I have to tell you?)

Sako: “Onī-chan. Ima modotte mimashou... (Brother, let’s go back now)

Sako and Kireina looks scared. Kireina’s begged me to go back to the real world. I can’t ignore her fear for Dark Rose after what Dark Rose done to her. I asked Kaneko and Koneko to open the portal back to the real world.

Dark Rose: “Ara? Sudeni genki? Watashitachi wa ikutsu ka no tanoshimi o motte iru tsumorida to omoimashita.” (Ara? Head back already? I thought that we're going to have some fun.)

I ignore Dark Rose and entered the portal.

Dark Rose: “Wareware wa futatabi au made, Tsuin Unmei!” (Until we meet again, Twin Fate!)

Kato: “Urusei. Anata wa amarini mo sōzōshīdesu.” (Shut up. You’re too noisy.)

Dark Rose: “Ara, anata no shitsurei.” (Ara, how rude.)

Sako, Kireina and I entered the portal and return back to the real world. Sako asked me if I’m fine. I told her not to worry about me.

Kato: “Kireina, daijōbudesuka?” (Kireina, are you okay?)

Kireina: “Hai. Watashi wa daijōbudesuyo” (Yes. I’m fine.)

Kato: “Sore o kiite ureshī.” (Glad to hear that)

After that, we went back to the playground and look at the children. They looks happy. I’m so glad that we stopped the evil spirit from disturbing them. A minute later we went home.

To be continued…