TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 27: Cosmo Headquarters

8/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta
Sako Saguta
Kireina Makoto
Kotori Omada
Tokuchi Raigano
Ifrit
Raicho

Chapter 27: Cosmo Headquarters

We were saved by Tokuchi Raigano. He saved us in an instant. His exorcist form seems a little bit cool though. He’s wearing black jacket, black pants, red shoes and a red cap.

Tokuchi: “Naze anata-tachi wa koko ni imasu ka?” (Why are you guys here?)

Kato: “Anata ni modotte.” (Right back at you)

Tokuchi: “Tchh. Watashi wa chōdo tōrisugite imasu.” (I'm just passing by.)

Kato: “Sore wa don'na kotaedesu ka?” (What kind of answer is that?)

Tokuchi: “Urusei!” (Shut up!)

Now he’s mad. But we were grateful that he saved us all. Suddenly, Kotori screamed loudly. We were shocked and rushed to her. When I reached her, she already passed out.

Kato: “Kotori! Kotori! Watashinokoegakikoemasuka!? Kotori!” (Kotori! Kotori! Can you hear me!? Kotori!)

Sako: “Tori-chan!”

She returned to her normal self. Her hair had turned back to blue. The spirit that entered her body early has come out.

Kato: “Anatahadare? Naze Kotori wa kizetsu shita nodesu ka?” (Who are you? Why is Kotori fainted?)

Ifrit: “Watashinonamaeha ifurittodesu. Watashi wa kotori no honō no seishindesu. Tatakai ga owatta nochi, kanojo wa enerugī o tsukaihatashi.” (My name is Ifrit. I'm Kotori flame spirit. She exhausted her energy after the battle ended.)

Kireina: “Kanojo wa chiryōwoukeru hitsuyō ga arimasu.” (She needs to be treated.)

Tokuchi: “No wa, genjitsu no sekai ni honsha o Kosumo tame ni kanojo o jisan shimashou.” (Let's bring her to Cosmo headquarter in the real world.)

Kato: “Kosumo honbu? (Cosmo headquarter?)

Tokuchi: “Watashi ni tsuite kite.” (Just follow me.)

Sako grabbed Kotori on her back. Sako looks stronger than the last time she grab Kireina. Ifrit turned into a small bird and follow us back to real world.

-Real World-

We arrived in the real world. The location  from where we entered the Dark Zone is was different from before. “Sore wa doko ni aru?” (Where is it?) I asked Tokuchi. Then he told me to wait for a while. He rrturned back to his normal form. Then, a spirit come out from his body. The spirit looks like a black and red fox with punk hair.

Tokuchi: “Kore ga watashi no seishindesu. Kare no namae wa raichodesu.” (This is my spirit. His name is Raicho.)

Raicho: “Yo.”

Everyone: -Stared-

Tokuchi feels annoyed. I told him that we need to hurry and treats Kotori injuries. He told us to be patient. He take out his cell phone and call someone.

Tokuchi: “Watashi wa karera to issho ni imasu. Watashitachi o terepōto shite kudasai.” (I'm here with them. Teleport us in.)

Kato and Sako: “Terepōto?” (Teleport?

Kireina: “Papa, mama. Junbi o suru. (Papa, mama. Get ready.)

Kato and Sako: “Nan'notameni!?”(For what!?)

Without knowing anything, we feel uneasy for what Tokuchi and Kireina said. They just grinned while we were confused. Suddenly, a blue light appeared to us from the sky. We were teleported to somewhere that Sako and I don’t even know. It’s so dark in there. We heard the sound of someone in front of us. Yōkoso, Tsuin Unmei.” (Welcome, Twin Fate.) We heard this voice before. And I think I know who is it, she come out from the dark and reveal himself in front of us. Sako and I really don’t what we saw.

To be continued…