TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 25: Awakening Of The Flame Exorcist

2/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kazuma Akimoto

Kotori Omada

Karasumi Haruka

Ifrit

Chapter 25: Awakening Of Flame Exorcist

Kotori: “Kyō kara, watashi wa sōsharukurabu no shachōdesu. Anata ga subete watashi no shiji ni yoku shitagatte kureru koto o negatte imasu.” (Starting today, I am the President of the Social Club. Hope you all will follow my instructions well.)

Everyone: “Hai, misu shachō” (Yes, Miss President)

Starting from that day, Kotori is President of the Social Club. She looks happy and shy a bit though. With her becoming the President, I think everything going to be fine. After her introduction, Karasumi-sensei told us to go home. It’s weird because she told me that she want to meet me and Sako. After everyone come out from the club room, I ask her why she told us to go home if she want to meet me and Sako today. She told me that she got something to do. She also told me that she will meet me and Sako tomorrow instead. With no question I come out from the club room and went to school gate. When I arrived, Kazuma already went back with his own leaving Kotori, Sako and Kireina. I told them that I need to go to market to buy ingredients. All of them together with Kotori wants to follow me.

We went to the market that Sako and I usually go when we want to buy ingredients. While we’re walking at the streets, suddenly a window from a car that parked nearby turned into portal to Dark Zone. We got bad feelings about this. There may be evil spirit nearby us. But Kaneko and Koneko not with us now. I told them to not get near the portal. But Kotori carelessly walking towards the portal. I called her name so many times but she didn’t response. She ended up entered the portal. I’ve no choice but to enter the portal and follow her. Sako and Kireina also enter the portal.

-Dark Zone-

We entered the Dark Zone and we can’t see Kotori anywhere near us.

Kireina: “Papa, mama. Chikaku ni akuryō ga iru.” (Papa, mama. There are some evil spirits nearby.)

Kato: “Dochira?” (Which way?)

Kireina: “Hidari kara 150 mētoru. Watashi wa mata, kotori no seimei enerugī o kanchi suru koto ga dekimasu. ” (150 meters from the left. I can also sense the life energy of Kotori)

Kato: “Kuso ̄. Nani o kangaete imasu ka, Kotori?” (Damn. What are you thinking, Kotori?)

Sako: “O nīchan.-Iki, kotori o sukuimashou.” (Brother. Let’s go and save Kotori)

Kato: “Hai. Ikou!” (Okay, let’s go!)

We went towards to Kotori direction. When we arrived, I saw Kotori is being surrounded by 5 evil spirit. With no thinking, I run towards her and one of the evil spirits change his sight to me and leap towards me. I can’t dodge it. I ended up crushed by it.

Sako: “Onii-chan!!!” (Brother)

Kireina: “Papa!!!”

Kotori: “Kato?”

Kotori looks at me and saw me trampled by the evil spirit.

Kato: “Ko… to… ri… nigero… (Ko… to… ri… Run away…)

Kotori: “Īe, īe. Watashi ga naniwoshita? Watashi wa kare o sukuu hitsuyō ga aru.” (No, no. What have I done? I need to save him)

Kato: “Chikushō! Anata wa shūakuna jaakuna rei o watashi ni orosu!” (Damn it! Get off me you ugly evil spirit!)

The evil spirit won’t let me go. Sako and Kireina just watching from up there. When they want to come to me, I asked them to not come near me.

Sako: “Dakedo…” (But…)

Kato: “Sako, Kireina wa watashi ni mimi o katamukemasu. Anata ga watashi ni kitara, anata wa jibun jishin o kizutsukerudeshou!” (Sako, Kireina listen to me. If you come to me, you will end up hurting yourself!)

Kireina: “Papa…”

Kato: “Arghh!!!” –Scream from the pain-

I ignore my pain and saw the other 4 evil spirits is approaching Kotori. I shout her name and told her to get way from there. Suddenly, a red aura flowing outside of Kotori body. Then a spirit that looks like phoenix fly towards Kotori.

Kotori: “Watashi wa nani o subeki ka?” (What should I do?)

???: “Anata wa tatakawanakereba narimasen. Anata no yūjin o sukuu tame ni.” (You have to fight. To save your friend.)

Kotori: “Are wa dare? Dare ga watashi to hanashite iru no?” (Who's that? Who's talking to me?)

???: “Watashi wa anata no seishindesu. Ifurīto. Watashi wa anata to issho ni ite anata o tasukemasu.” (I'm your spirit. Ifrit. I shall be with you to help you.)

Kotori: “Ifurīto?” (Ifrit?)

Ifrit: “Ima, anata no yūjin o sukuimashou.” (Now, let's save your friend.)

The spirit entered Kotori body. Then, Kotori clothes changes and her hair turned red. She also holding a big axes with black and red colour. There are also flames around her body that makes the evil spirit stepped back.

Kato: “Ko… to… ri…”

To be continued…