TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 76: We Are Exorcist

27/11/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Kaneko&Koneko

-Ifrit

-Fenrir

Chapter 76: We Are Exorcist

Kazuma: Kotori! Your flames are melting my ice!

Kotori: Your ice didn't do any damage at all!

Kazuma: At least I'm slowing that thing movement!

Kotori: Tsk! Our attacks can't even scratch that thing. Sako, I hope you'll be back with Kato fast.

Cyclops: Enough playing around. Graaahh!

Kotori: What the—

Kazuma: Damn it!

The giant cyclops let out a powerful roar that made Kotori that was flying in midair be blown away. Kazuma creates an ice block behind him to prevent himself from getting blown away.

Kazuma: Kotori!

Cyclops: I got you now, exorcist! -swing its club to Kazuma-

Kazuma: (This is bad. I can't evade on time!)

Kazuma braced himself for the impact while closing his eyes. But when club smashes the ground, Kazuma was no longer there. As he opens his eyes, he realized he was not where he stood before. He looked around and then noticed someone familiar in front of him.

Kazuma: Sako? Is that you? What happened to you?

Sako: Kazuma. Go find Tori-chan and make sure she's alright. I'll handle it from here.

Fenrir: Kazuma. Do as what she said. There's something different about her.

Kazuma: Yeah. Make sure you win, Sako!

Kazuma left the battlefield and went to where Kotori was blown away leaving Sako alone. The cyclops looked around and saw Sako.

Cyclops: You're back huh?

Sako: Yeah. But this time, I'm going to defeat you!

Cyclops: Hahaha! You think you're capable of doing that? You can't even—

Right before cyclops finished it's words, the club it held was cut in half.

Cyclops: What the...?

Sako: You're done for. Shine bright and illuminate my enemy, Grandine!

Cyclops: What?!

Sako empowered her sword and cross cut the cyclops. Her attack deals a lot of damage that made the cyclops scream in pain. Sako turns her body towards the cyclops way.

Sako: It's over.

Cyclops: If I'm going to die, I'll bring you down with me!

Sako: It's futile. I won't let you—

Grandine's power completely vanished from Sako's body right before Sako was about to block the cyclops attack.

Sako: (What the? Why can't I move? Did Grandine's power already run out? What should I do? At this rate I will--)