TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 59: Rage

15/1/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kaneko

-Fallen Knight

Chapter 59: Rage

Kato: So, shall we go home now? It's getting late now.

Sako: Yeah. I'm done with my job. How about yours, Kireina-chan?

Kireina: I don't even have any job to do.

Kato: Really? Well, Kazuma already taken care of the ingredients for tomorrow and Kotori already went home. Oh yeah, we need to make amenu for tomorrow. I have the list of what will we serve here so, can you make a menu with it?

Kireina: Sure! Do we have a computer at home?

Sako: We do. You can borrow mine. But we don't have any printers though.

Kato: You're right. Maybe we'll make it if we go to the computer lab tomorrow early in the morning.

Kireina: Sure.

Kato: Okay, then. Let's go.

It's the last day of preparation before the School Summer Festival tomorrow. Sako, Kireina and I stayed at school pretty late to complete our jobs. While we were heading out to the gate, Sako suddenly realize that she left her phone on her desk. I told Kireina to company her while I wait at the front gate. Right after Sako and Kireina headed to the class, Kaneko suddenly spoke to me.

Kaneko: Kato! I sensed a large amount of negative energy at the Dark Zone. Evil spirits have appeared. We need to act fast!

Kato: But what about Sako and Kireina?

Kaneko: There's no time. I'm sure you can handle them on your own with your current state. Besides, Koneko probably sensed it as well.

Kato: You're right. Let's go! Open the portal!

Kaneko desperately open the portal to the Dark Zone. I entered the portal with Kaneko on top of my head.

-at the Dark Zone-

When I arrived, I saw several Evil Spirits chasing something I'm not familiar of.

Kaneko: Kato! That's a good spirit! The Evil Spirits trying to turn it into one of them! Hurry!

Kato: Okay!

Kaneko entered my body as I ran to the Evil Spirits way. The Evil spirits changed their sights to me and started to charged themselves towards me. I draw my sword and slash through them one by one. It didn't take a long time for me to annihilate all of them. When all of the Evil Spirits disappeared, I reached myself to the spirit that was attacked.

Kato: Hey, are you okay?

Spirit: Ya. Thank you. You saved me.

Kaneko: What are you doing here? How did you get out from the Spirit world?

Spirit: I don't know. I was on my way back and suddenly I realized my surrounding changed.

Kaneko: It can't be... I'm going to send you backhome now.

Spirit: Thank you so much.

Kaneko casted a spell to the spirit and sent it back to the spirit world. I asked Kaneko about what just happened. He said maybe someone or something opened a portal to the spirit world on purpose. Because a normal spirit can't come to the other dimension by themselves.

???: Your guess is right, black spirit!

Kato: Who's there!

Fallen Knight: I'm Fallen Knight! One of the strongest Overlord's follower!

Kato: Overlord's follower?!

Kaneko: Kato. This guy is bad news. I could sense a strong surge of power from him. We need to retreat. You can't beat him.

Fallen Knight: Don't you dare run from me! Or else I will...

I can't believe of what I was looking at. Sako and Kireina unconsciously being imprisoned in a steel cage.

Fallen Knight: Or else I will erase them from existence!

Kato: Sako! Kireina! You! What have you done to them?!

Fallen Knight: I have done nothing, yet. But I will. Hahahaha!

Kato: Let them go now! –getting ready to attack-

Kaneko: Kato! Calm down! If you go now, you'll die!

Kato: But if I don't go, they'll die!

Fallen Knight: That's right. So, what are you going to choose? Run away? Or save them? Choose, Twin Fate!

Without even thinking or listening to Kaneko's warning, I dashed towards the Fallen Knight directly.

Fallen Knight: Hah! Entertain me, Twin Fate!

Kato: Grahhh!!!

I swung my blade to Fallen Knight with all of my strength. Unfortunately, he stopped my attack with using only his fingers.

Kato: Impossible! I put all of my strength for that attack.

Fallen Knight: *sigh* I expected more from you. But, you disappoint me.

I jumped away from the Fallen Knight. But when I looked at his way, he's gone from my sight. I look around for a few times when Kaneko suddenly gave me a warning. But it was too late. I was blown away from where I stand and hit a wall. From that one hit, I lost all of my strength.

Kato: W-What happened to me?

Fallen Knight: You're too weak, that's why. But, you got effort. For that, I'm going to kill both of them in front of you!

Kato: N-No... Stop it! Kaneko, give me your power!

Kaneko: I-I can't... My power got stolen from that attack.

Fallen Knight: Pathetic. And now... -grab Sako's hair-

Kato: No! Stop it! Don't do it! I beg you!

Fallen Knight: Farewell, Twin Fate.

Kato: STOP!!!

......................................................................................................

Fallen Knight: W-What?

Kato?: -Stab Fallen Knight-

Fallen Knight: How did you?! Tsk! Get away from me! –punch Kato away from him-

Kato?: -got thrown but land on his two feet-

Fallen Knight: What is this? –pulls out Kato's blade from his body- Where did he get this much power?

Fallen Knight didn't know what he had done until he looks at the blade that Kato used to stab him.

Fallen Knight: It can't be... That symbol!

To be continued...