TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 28: Unexpected Commanders Of Cosmo

10/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta
Sako Saguta
Kireina Makoto
Kotori Omada
Tokuchi Raigano
Shigeto Hagara
Yanato Hagara
Ifrit
Raicho

Chapter 28: Unexpected Commanders of Cosmo

Cosmo headquarter. A base for exorcists train their self to get stronger. Today, for the first time Sako, Kotori and I entered the Cosmo headquarter. We were greet by someone that we know. It is surprising us both.

Yanato: "Yōkoso, tsuin unmei. Watashitachi wa anata o matte imashita." (Welcome, Twin Fate. We've been waiting for you.)

Kato and Sako: "Ya... Ya... Ya... Yanato-chan!?"

Tokuchi: "Jibun jishin o furumau. Kanojo wa kosumo no shirei-kandesu." (Behave yourself. She is the commander of Cosmo.)

Kato and Sako: "Shirei-kan!?" (Commander!?)

Kireina: "Kanojo wa koko no shiki-kan papa, mama." (She is the commander here Papa, Mama)

Sako: "Sore wa hontōdesuka, Yana-chan?" (Is it true, Yana-chan?)

Yanato: "Sōdesu. Anata wa koko de watashi no namae o yobu koto wa dekimasen. Anata wa watashi o shiki-kan to yobu hitsuyō ga arimasu." (It is. And you can't call my name here. You need to call me commander.)

Kato: "Hai, shirei-kan... Ā! Sore wa ima mondaide wanai. Ko tori wa chiryō hayai o hitsuyō to shite imasu!" (Yes, Commander... Ah! That's not the problem now. Kotori needs treatment fast!)

Yanato called the doctor and told Sako to bring her to the treatment room. Sako were accompany by Kireina and went to the treatment room along with Ifrit. Yanato wanted to talk with me privately in her room. She told me to follow her. There are a lots of question in my mind now. Maybe I could get the answer if asks her.

Yanoto: "O nīchan, Watashi wa kare o tsurete kita" (Brother, I have brought him)

Kato: "O nīchan?" (Brother?)

Shigeto: "Arigatō. Shirei-kan-chan" (Thank you. Commander-chan)

Kato: "Shigeto!?"

Shigeto: "Konbanwa. Chōshi wa dōdesu ka?" (Good evening. How's it going?)

Today was unbelievable. First, I wake up late. Second, I forgot to buy breakfast. Third, Kotori awakened. And now, Shigeto and Yanato are the highest ranking Cosmo. Shigeto is the second commander. Yanato is the first. Shigeto asked me if I have question. He told me that I allowed to ask three question only. I have to deal with it. The first question I asked is where we now.

Yanato: "Watashitachiha, machi no jōki ni arimasu. Kosumo no fune de" (We are located above the town. In Cosmo ship.

Kato: "Fune? Senkan no yō ni?" (Ship? Like a battleship?)

Shigeto: "Sono tori." (That's right.)

Second question is I asked them how they become commander here. They told me it is a secret. I wasted a question. The third question were hard for me to pick. But, something that I really want to know just enter my mind.

Kato: "Ōbārōdo wa daredesu ka?" Who is Overlord?)

Shigeto: "Ōbārōdo? Anata wa chōdo ōbārōdo to itta nodesu ka?" (Overlord? Did you just say Overlord?)

Both of them shocked. It seems like my question is really out of their expectations.

Yanato: "Ōbārōdo wa 'Masatsu' to iu soshiki no rīdādesu." (Overlord is the leader of the organization called 'Masatsu'.)

Kato: "Masatsu?"

Shigeto: "Sore wa sekai no hakai o nozomu soshikidesu." (It's the organization that wants destruction of the world"
Kato: "Hakai? Sekai no hakai?" (Destruction? Destruction of the world?)

To be continued...