TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 2: The Name

19/4/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Japanese name:Saguta Kato

English name:Kato Saguta(Sako Saguta twin brother)

Japanese name:Saguta Sako

English name: Sako Saguta(Kato Saguta twin sister)

Japanese name:Makoto Kireina

English name:Kireina Makoto

Chapter 2: The Name

The clock tells the time is 7.23am. The school is about to begin. And the girl with the white hair and dark eyes still unconscious. After she came out on television, I told Sako to bring that girl to her room. Even though Sako not strong enough to carry that girl by herself, even when I offered her for help she’s said that she can carry that girl by herself. It’s funny though to see her face struggling while carrying that girl. On the same time, I keep thinking how can that girl came out from the screen television. It’s not normal for someone came out from the television.

I decided to get prepared and ask Sako to watch over that girl while I’m preparing myself. While  walking towards the door, suddenly the girl gain her conscious and start to screams!!!  She looks like that she’s in fear. Sako screams with her. I try to calm both of them. A moment later, they stopped screaming and calm themselves. Then I start to ask the girl how can she came out on television. But she  does not seem to answer. After I ask her a few times she’s still not answering. So I decided to ask ” Anata no namae wa wakarimasu ka?”( May i know your name?). Finally she response and said “Kireina… Watashinonamaeha Makoto Kireina-desu” (My name is Makoto Kireina)

To be continued…