TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 14: Dream

9/5/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

Kato Saguta

Sako Saguta

Kireina Makoto

Kotori Omada

Kaneko & Koneko

Chapter 14: Dream

"Watashi wa anata no uchi 2-ri ga 6-sai ni naru to umaremashita."(I was born when two of you reach 6 years old) That what she said to us.

Kotori: "Roku?" (Six?)

Kireina: "Un, 2007 nen" (Yeah, year 2007)

Kato: -thinking-"Hmm"

Sako: "Dō shimashita ka? O nīchan?" (What's wrong? Big brother?)

Kato: "Watashi wa sono-nen no doko ka de kireina ni atta to omou." (I think i met Kireina somewhere that year.)

Kireina: "Un. Anata wa sono-nen ni watashi ni atta. Watashi mo Sako to deatta." (Yeah. you met me that year. I also met Sako.)

Sako: "Gomen. Watashi wa oboeteinai." (Sorry. I can't remember.)

Kato: "Watashi modesu." (Me either.)

Kotori: "Sore wa mondaide wa arimasen. Watashi wa anata ni mōichido ai ni kite ureshīdesu. Papa, mama." (It doesn't matter. I happy to see you two again. Papa, mama.)

-Me, Sako and Kotori-"Ppaapa? Mmama?"(It's really make me feel weird. And again, Sako face turned red. I try to return her back to normal but she doesn't response this time. Except for Kotori, her face turn black and her eyes turn down. Kaneko and Koneko told us that they going to get
some rest. They went lie down in couch and sleep.

Time has passed. Tomorrow we have to go to school. After Sako back to normal, I ask her to wash our clothes for used school tomorrow because our clothes are dirty because the battle that I and Sako fought. Kotori and Kireina sleep in Sako's room while I sleep in my own room. When I entered my room, I look at myself in the mirror. The scar... the scar that will never heal is on my forehead. I went to bed and cry for a moment. Then I went to sleep.

-In Kato's dream-

Sako and I went for summer vacation. We decided to go to our grandparent home. Sako's smiled with joy. It's really makes me happy. But for some reason, it makes me drip tears. I can't stop

my tear from dripping. When I look at Sako side, I saw Overlord is holding her head tightly. I can't move my body to stop Overlord. It's end up Sako's vanish from my sight in Overlord hand again. And again, I can't do anything except crying. And again, Overlord slashed my head...

-Reality-

I woke up with a scream. "Sudeni 2-kai arimasu." (It's two times already). I decided to get up from my bed and went for a look outside of my room window. "Anata wa mae to onaji yume o mimashita ka?" (You had the same dream as before?). Kaneko entered my room through the door.

Kato: "Dō yatte shitta no?" (How did you know?)

Kaneko: "Anatatowatashi wa onaji yume o kyōyū shimashita. Anata ga yume o mite, watashi mo onaji yume o mimashita." (You and I shared the same dream. As you dreamed, I saw the same dream.

Kato: "Dakara, anata wa kore o shitte imasu" ōbārōdo"?" (So, you know this 'Overlord'?)

Kaneko: "Watashi ga shitte iru koto wa, anata ga kare ni au mae ni tsuyoku naru hitsuyō ga aru to iu kotodesu." (No. I don't know him. I know before you meet him you need to become stronger.)

Kato: "Shikashi, soreha yuiitsu no yume no kenridesu ka? Sore wa hontōni tadashī okoranai nodesu ka?" (But it's only a dream right? It doesn't really happen right?)

Kaneko said that dream may happen. People like me and Sako can had a future dream. The dream that can predict what will happens in future. I wonder if Sako had a same dream as me. If she really had the same dream as me, I think she might be in feared now. Kaneko also said people that possess a special ability can choose which side they want. They also some kind of good and bad spirit in the dark zone. There are weak spirit and the strong one. Kaneko said that someday in year 2018 there will be a big disaster cause by a legendary spirit that will cause destruction in the Dark Zone and the real word.

There are also some people that are chosen to protect the Dark Zone and the real world. Sako and I is one of them. The chosen one are called 'exorcist'. They are good exorcist and evil exorcist. I asked Kaneko which side is Twin Fate. Kaneko said that we on the good side because we were destined to save the world from threat. That's what I believed for now.

Sako: "O nīchan. Anata wa mada okite iru?" (Brother. Are you still awake?)

Kato: "Yeah"

Sako: "Kon'ya anata to issho ni neru koto ga dekimasu ka?" (Can i sleep with you tonight?)

Kato: "Dōshite?" (Why?)

Sako: "Watashi wa warui yume o mimashita. Watashi wa hontōni sore ga sukide wa arimasen." (I had a bad dream. and I really don't like it.)

Kato: "Gomen, Sako. Watashi wa shitaidesuga, kon'ya wa gesuto ga imasu. Dōshite karera to issho ni nenai no?" (Sorry, sako. I would like to, but we have guest tonight. Why do not you sleeping with them?)

Sako: "OK ... Oyasuminasai o nīchan" (OK,,, Good nigh onii-chan)

Kato: "Oyasumi. Watashi no sutekide kawaī futago no imōto." (Good night. My lovely and cute twin sister.)

Then she went to sleep with Kireina and Kotori. I wonder if she had the same dream as me. It's not possible for us to having a same dream because we are twin. Kaneko decided to go back to couch and sleep there. I also went back to bed and went to sleep without having the same nightmare.

To be continued...