TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 31: 'Bath With My Sister'

16/6/2017

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Kaneko and Koneko

-Yanato Hagara

-Ifrit

Chapter 31: 'Bath With My Sister'

Yanato told us the time is 9.20pm. I've only had 40 minutes left to buy ingredients. I promised Sako that I'll make her anything she wants for dinner at school earlier. Yanato told us that he could teleport us to the supermarket for about 5 minutes. Sako asked Yanato about Kotori. Yamato told us to take her because her injuries had recovered and she could move normally. Kireina said that she will stay at the headquarters for tonight.

Kato: "Kakushin shi teru no? Anata wa watashitachi to yūshoku o tabetakunai nodesu ka?" (You sure? You don't want to have dinner with us?)

Kireina: "Hai, papa. Watashi wa koko de nanika suru hitsuyō ga arimasu." (Yes, papa. I need to do something here.)

Sako: "Sōdesu ka. Soredewa kiwotsukete kudasai." (Is that so. Take care then.)

Kireina: "Shimasu. Mama." (I will. Mama.)

Sako and I went to the doctor room to grab Kotori.

Yanato: "Dakara, anata wa sorera ni atta. Ima tanoshīdesu ka?" (So, you met them. Are you happy now?)

Kireina: "Watashi wa manzoku shite imasu. Sore wa 7-nendesu. Karera wa hontōni watashi ni shinsetsudeshita." (I'm happy. It has been 7 years. They were really kind to me)

Yanato: "Sore o kiite ureshī." (Glad to hear that.)

We arrived at Kireina and we take her to the teleport room with us. While they were getting the teleport machine, I asked Kotori if she want to have dinner with us. She said she needed to go home. We understand what she said. Ifrit followed Kotori went to her home when we were teleport near the supermarket. We parted there.Sako and I went to the supermarket and bought ingredients that we needed. We went home after that. When we got home, we saw Kaneko and Koneko sleeping on the couch.

Kato: "Kaneko? Koneko?"

Kaneko: "Yān. E? Anata wa sudeni modotte imasu ka? " (You guys returned already?)

Kato: "Watashi wa anata ni mo onaji koto o tazuneru koto ga dekita." (I could've asked the same things to you too.)

Koneko: "Okaeri, Sako." (Welcome home, Sako,)

Sako: "Tadaima." (I'm home)

Kato: "Anata wa doko ni iku no?" (Where you both go all day?)

Kaneko: "Kireina wa anata ni itta to kakushin shite imasu." (I'm sure Kireina told you.)

Kato: "Sore wa hontōdesu ga,..." (That's true but...")

Koneko: "Shikashi nani?" (But what?)

Kato: "Watashi wa 2tsu no nochi ni anata o oshiete agemashou." (I'll tell you two later.)

I hold the conversation and told Sako to take a bath. He refused to take a bath because she wanted to help me cook. She made an angry face at me. I can't refuse what she wanted. We ended up make dinner together. She said she wanted to eat hamburger tonight. I've got no choice but to followed what she wanted because I promised her that she can have anything she wanted for dinner.

A half an hour later, we finished cooking. This time I forced Sako to take a bath before we eat. She went to the bathroom and I went to my room. While she's taking her bath, she called me. She said that she forgot to bring her towels with her. I went to her room and grabbed her towels and bring them to her. She told me put it at the in front of the door. When I put the towels there, suddenly the door opened and Sako pull me into the bathroom with her.

Kato: -Shy face- "Nanishiteruno! Sako!?" (What are doing?! Sako!)

Sako: "Watashi wa otōto to issho ni o furo ni ikitai." (I want to take a bath with my brother.)

Kato: "Watashitachi wa sudeni 16-saidesu! Issho ni ofuronihairu no wa futsūde wa arimasen!" (We're already 16 years old! It's not normal for us to take a bath together!)

Sako: "Shikashi, watashi wa amarini mo hoshī." (But I want to.)

Kato: "Watashi ga iu koto wa anata no migi o fusegimasen ka?" (Nothing I say will stop you right?)

Sako: "Yup"

She ended dragged me into the tub with her (Do not think bad things. It's just a normal bath. Kato is looking the other way.) Sako looks happy. If I remember it clearly, I has been 3 years since the last we take a bath together. For some reason, I feel calm that time.

Sako: "Sore wa yoi kibunda yo ne?" (It's feels good, right?)

Kato: "Hai,-sōdesu" (Yes, it is.)

Sako looks very happy. She thanked me for bathing with her. I can't look straight. I just looked at the window only. I saw stars shining in the sky. It's so pretty.

To be continued...