Part 4~ First Impressions

I get up off of the floor and rest my hands on the benchtop and allow the rest of my body to relax. I examine my once perfect makeup and begin to wash it off with cool water. I run my fingers over the mark on my face from the slap and wince in pain. After applying a fresh coat of makeup and ensuring that the mark is completely hidden, I change into a pair of skinny black jeans with a white, silk blouse and a business-like red coat on top. I smile into the mirror, admiring how professional I appear.

I haven't really had any job interviews. When I had a part-time job back in high school, it was only because my parents had pulled some string and gotten me a job as a receptionist. Then they made some calls and gotten me the audition. Everything major I have accomplished in my life is because of my parents. For once, I'm dedicated to getting up off my lazy ass and doing something myself for a change. I have to do it to impress my parents, impress Dean but most importantly, impress myself.

Now all that's left there to do is to impress the crew.

Easier said than done.

**AT THE SET**

As I pull up into the set car-park, I gape in awe at how real this all is. I am literally on a movie set. I grin widely and find a car spot. As I practically sprint into the building, I catch a glimpse of a figure standing outside of the door.

"Cori, over here!" Harrison stands tall, waving with one hand in his pocket.

I walk over to him and embrace him in a hug.

"Sooo, you ready?" he smiles.

I beam at him, "more than ever."

He shoves his hand back into his pocket and gestures towards the door with his head, his smile plastered on his face. He begins to walk in.

"Wait," I stop him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

He frowns in alarm, "is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine," I reassure him, "I just want to say thank you. You didn't have to do this. This is a huge opportunity for me and I will forever be grateful, Haz."

"Cori, I wasn't able to be there for you when you were mourning. Hell, I still haven't mourned myself! I should've been a good friend and been there for him... and for you."

I can see tears welling up in his eyes as he looks down at his feet.

"You couldn't have known. It's not your fault at all. You were a hugely positive impact on his life and you changed him, for the better! And now, I am in debt to you. So if you ever need anything, just call me," I smile empathetically and he forces a smile back.

"So are you ready to meet my huge actor friend?"

"Who is it?!" I squeal. 

Could it be Leonardo DiCaprio? Or Hugh Jackman?! Or Zac Efron... I write a whole list of possibilities in my head but never, ever, could I have guessed who would be waiting behind those doors.

Harrison opens the door and gestures with his arms to the large room, "here it is!" 

Normally, I would be admiring the room and its details but I can't keep my eyes off of who I see standing there. My heart falls. A figure with light brown, curly hair wanders over to us.

"Cori, this is my mate and the man I'm personal assistant to," Harrison says, oblivious to the anger displayed on my face.

The man extends his hand, "hi there. I'm--"

"Tom Holland," I spit.