Part 39~ The Wedding Crashers

**A FEW DAYS LATER**

I'm on my phone, collapsed in bed. The boys are out together, doing God knows what. I have nothing to do and I'm about five minutes away from dying of boredom. I'm wearing something pretty because I thought we were going out, but it turned out we weren't. I decide to follow a few fanpages because it feels good to be noticed sometimes. I throw my phone across the bed and rest my head back on the headboard. I huff and shut my eyes abruptly. If I'm alone for another five minutes I swear I will—

"Rina, let's go!" Tom bursts into my room.

I open my eyes and sit up, startled, "Tom, what the hell?"

"Let's goooo," he whines, picking up my hands.

I stand up quickly, "go where?"

He smirks but says nothing.

"Tom, where are we going?" I say, suddenly panicked, "please don't kidnap me!"

He pulls my hand and drags me to his car, not being able to wipe the grin off of his face.

"Tom, I like you but seriously if you're planning on kidnapping me, I will throw a fit!" I squeal.

He looks behind him as he reverses out of the driveway, holding his tongue between his teeth, "I know that you will throw a fit which is why I'm not kidnapping you."

I sigh deeply but sarcastically and lean back into the seat, "so where are we going?"

"I can't tell you that, I'm afraid," he grins mischievously to himself.

I groan dramatically and he chuckles.

"I hate surprises," I mutter.

He clicks his tongue, "but if you hate the surprise, you'll only love it more when it's over."

I frown, "that literally made no sense to me."

He rolls his eyes and pulls into a car park.

I peer out the window and just as he gets out, I say, "an ice skating rink?"

He opens the door for me and I rephrase my question, "what are we doing at an ice skating rink?"

"Well, you've always wanted to see me do ballet and where better than to do it on ice?" he laughs.

I raise an eyebrow, "is this our date?"

"Part of it," he shrugs.

"Our second date," I say to no one.

He grabs my hand in his and repeats, "our second date."

We head inside and put on some skates. Tom is already spinning in circles as I stumble over to the rink.

"Hurry up, will you?" he giggles and does a very impressive pirouette.

I take a step onto the ice and let go. For a split second, I'm skating- free and happy as ever. But before I know it, I begin to slip and it's hard to keep balance. I'm falling for a moment, but a strong grasp on my arm prevents it.

Tom laughs, "first-timer?"

"How'd you know?" I roll my eyes and stand up again. This time he holds my hands.

"Let me lead, remember?" he winks.

I nod hopefully at this and Tom skates backwards, dragging me along with him. He makes it looks so easy. He spins me around in a circle and I laugh with glee. Seeing me happy lights his whole face up.