Part 9~ Andrew

I decide to stick around to watch them film. It's Winnie's solo scene and she was bustling with excitement. In a spidey suit identical to Tom's, she sat on set and recited her lines. She's a good actress, I'll give her that. Then as the director directs her around on set, she begins shrieking and disobeying. She's a hard one to work with though.  

I hear footsteps creeping up behind me and I immediately assume it's Harrison. 

"She's something, isn't she?" I say.   

Tom appears next to me, "yeah, that's my girlfriend."

I slap my hand to my mouth, "oh crap, I'm sorry! I thought you were Harrison!" 

"Don't worry, you're not the first," he chuckles, "not the first to say something about my girlfriend. You are the first to mistake me for Haz."   

"So why are you dating her? I mean, from what I see, you're a pretty cool and chill guy. Winnie is anything cool and chill," I snort then immediately regret opening my mouth, "oh my god, I'm so sorry! This isn't any of my business."  

Tom chuckles awkwardly, "seriously, it's okay. I've been asked this question a lot. I don't know how, but there's chemistry between us. We love eachother and that's enough, right?"

"Right," I nod and direct my attention back to recording. 

Filming is so different to what I'm used to thinking about. There's so much happening behind the scenes, much more than anticipated.

"It's amazing right?" Tom speaks to me but looks ahead, "the process." 

I look at him then back to the set and nod, "yeah, it really is. I've been in a few things but they were really small so they don't compare at all to this." 

Tom looks at me with his eyes bulging out of his head, "you act?!" 

"I mean I used to, it's been a while." 

"Wow," Tom whistles. 

"What's so surprising about it?" I furrow my eyebrows. 

"I just don't see you as an actress." 

I was super confused now, "why not?" 

"Oh, no, no, no, no, don't take it the wrong way," Tom reassures me, "you're just very talented with makeup and it's not like you go from being an actress to a very good makeup artist everyday." 

I nod, understanding where he's coming from. But if only he knew... 

"Hey, Cori!" Harrison pants as he runs up beside Tom. 

"Hey, Haz," I smile. 

He attempts to catch his breath, "listen... you need to come with us tomorrow. Winnie and Tom, well Tom, is forcing me to go to the carnival with them tomorrow night and I don't want to third-wheel. Please keep me company." 

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, "you want me to go out with you guys?" 

"Yeah, you should come. It'll be fun," Tom nods eagerly. 

"Only if Harrison begs," I smirk mischievously. 

 He groans and goes onto his knees and brings his hands together, "please, please, PLEASE, come and save me!" 

"With a cherry on top?" 

"With MULTIPLE cherries on top!" Tom and I burst into laughter at how pathetic he looked. 

"Fine, if you insist," I roll my eyes dramatically, "I'll meet you at your apartment so just send me the address." 

He stands up and breathes a sigh of relief. 

"You have a nick for making people beg," Tom realises, "first Jacque and now Haz?" 

I sigh sarcastically, "it's a bad habit, I can't help it." 

It makes him smile which makes me feel giddy. They begin to wrap up filming so I decide to head back. 

"I'm going to go home now," I say, "I'll see you two tomorrow?" 

They both nod and we say bye. As I turn around to head to the exit, I bump into a man carrying a cup of coffee, causing him to spill it all over himself. 

"Oh, shit! I am so sorry! I'm such a klutz," I speak quickly and attempt to find a paper towel or something. 

"No, it's okay. This has happened a lot, I think I'm the klutz," he smiles, revealing his pearly white teeth. 

He seemed pretty good looking, with bright blue eyes and disheveled blonde hair. 

Corinna Bianco, you have a boyfriend!

"Are you new, here? I haven't seen you around," he says with an eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah, yeah I am," I extend a hand, "I'm Corinna, the new makeup artist, but you can call me Cori." 

He grabs my hand and shakes it firmly, "I'm Andrew, camera guy. I would offer a nickname but I don't have one." 

We both giggle and unfortunately, break our handshake. 

 I turn around and begin to walk to the door, "it's been good to meet you but I should get going. I'll see you." 

"Yeah, see you around, Cori," he grins. 

 As I leave, I can't help but notice Tom standing frozen in the same spot, staring at us with a firm expression on his face. 

**TOM'S POV** 

It's a small thing, but as I watch Corinna talk with this guy way more casually then she does with me, my jaw clenches. I mean, I've had a few conversations with her now and I am best friends with one of her old friends and I still have to call her by her full name. This camera guy says four words to her and he can call her by her nickname. 

Harrison notices my unease and gives me a sympathetic smile. What the hell did I do to her?