Part 8~ It's Not All Fun and Games

Two days have passed since I have gotten the job and today is the day I start to walk. Xavier and I have been overly friendly with eachother, but the romance between us seems non-existent. He is very insistent that he still loves me however, so I decided that he is right. We love eachother and that's enough.

I change into a comfortable outfit consisting of a long grey cardigan, black jeans, a loose white t-shirt and I throw on the closest pair of sneakers I can find.

As I stand up and pick up my keys, Xavier wraps his arms around my waist. Butterflies flapped around in my stomach, but not good butterflies. They're more moths than butterflies. 

He plants a kiss on the top of my head as I force a smile, "good luck, babe. Bring home the money."

I force a laugh, thank him and quickly walk out. The whole drive up to set, I have a mental argument with myself about whether I am going to touch Tom's hair again or not. As I walk into the building, the amount of people hustling around overwhelms me. Today is the day where they begin to record crucial scenes for the the movie. I stand there, unsure of exactly where to go when a familiar voice allows me to relax.  

"Hey," Harrison walks over with Tom, "you made it." 

"Of course I made it, I'm not going to turn down a job offer," I roll my eyes sarcastically.

Haz shakes his head, "yeah okay that was stupid, I'll admit it." 

"Stupid is an understatement," Tom states as Haz punches him playfully. 

I giggle at the sight of these two and how they are actually two full grown men. 

I bounce around on my tip toes and on my heels, "so what am I doing today?" 

Tom thinks for a second, "I think you're doing Winnie's makeup actually." 

My eyes bulge out and I look towards Harrison, "Winnie, huh? That will be tons of fun." 

Harrison winces and Tom looks between the two of us curiously. 

"Hey, Tom, you should get ready for filming," Haz suggests. 

Tom looks at him confused, "but you literally just said to me it's too early and—" 

"I should get started anyway," I wink at Harrison. 

"Alright then," Tom raises his hands in defeat. 

"So," I groan silently, "where's Winnie's trailer?"  

**AT THE TRAILER**

I stand outside the door of her trailer and inhale and exhale sharply. It will be difficult to face her, but it will get me heaps of praise and money. I have to be professional.

I raise my hand in a fist to knock when someone tall with curly hair pops up next to me.

"Holy shit, you're Zendaya!" I squeal, "I'm sorry, this is a total fangirl moment."

"And you're Corinna Bianco," she gasps, "I love your Instagram tutorials. You have such a talent!"

My jaw drops, "you know who I am?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I do!" she says casually, "you working with Winnie, huh?"

I frown, "yeah."

"Good luck with that one, she's a piece of work," she snorts, "I don't get why Tom is dating her."

I groan and throw my head back, "this will be fun."

"You'll be fine," she smiles and then checks her phone, "ooh, I'm late... again!"

I laugh, "I never would've guessed Zendaya is a late person."

"Pffft, trust me. I am the absolute worst. I should go before everybody kills me. See you around!" she turns around and runs off before I can say goodbye.

I sigh and knock. When Winnie opens the door, she doesn't acknowledge my presence. I follow her in and analyze her tools.

"So, I was going to my makeup myself because I know I can do it very well, unlike... you know," she speaks menacingly, "but just keep in mind that you need to use my products and you can't touch my hair- I just had it done. Capiche?"

I am already prepared to guillotine her, right here and then, but I instead take a deep breath and nod firmly.

The room remains silent as I plant layer after layer of makeup on Winnie's impeccably smooth face.

Sick of the silence, I attempt to break it, "so, what do you--"

"--I know what you're trying to do," she cuts me off.

I choke on air, "excuse me?"

"You're trying to steal my boyfriend," she states firmly.

I step back and look at her dead in the eyes, "if I wanted to steal your boyfriend, I would've done it already. And besides, I've only had like two conversations with him!"

"I know your type," she scoffs.

I shoot her a confused look, "my type?"

She observes her nails, "the slutty-big-whore-horny-will-chase-any-hot-man-kind."

"Excuse me? Slutty?! Whore?! Please speak for yourself, honey," I chuckle.

"Oh, just to clarify, I am speaking for myself," she smiles cruelly, "just know that I am watching you."

I shake my head in disgust and use every ounce of my energy to hold myself back and ensure that I don't strangle her to death as she rehearses her lines.