Part 22~ Spider-Gwen

That was Monday night. Tuesday passed, as well as Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and it was finally Saturday. For the past week, I had met Tom's manager, Olivia, signed a bunch of contracts, hired an accent coach and an acting coach, met a stunt double, gotten the script, rehearsed my lines and barely talked to Tom. It was almost as if he was avoiding me. I arrive on set with Tom and Haz and immediately head to my trailer, formerly Winnie's. Someone knocks on my trailer door immediately and I assume it's Jacque.

"Come in!" I shout.

Andrew walks in, "hey."

"Oh. Hi," I say, "what are you doing here?"

He grins, "just wanted to remind you about our date tonight."

"How could I forget?" I wink.

"There's some pretty cool movies out," he thinks for a minute, "we could go to that new Italian restaurant? I mean, I love Italian because my parents are from Italy."

"Really?! So are mine!" I squeal.

He raises an eyebrow, "so is that an instant approval from your mum, or...?"

I giggle and shove him out of my trailer playfully, "get out you flirt! I'll text you my address."

He waves goodbye and leaves. I smile to myself and walk up and down my trailer, memorizing my lines and then thinking about Andrew. And then about Tom. Why is he avoiding me? Why am I thinking about him when I have a date with an amazing and totally drool-worthy guy tonight? I groan and Jacque comes just in time to get my makeup done.

"It's such a shame we lost such a talent," Jacque tuts.

I chuckle, "you're making it sound like I'm dead."

He is halfway done with my makeup when he asks, "so what's up with you and Tom?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "nothing is up with me and Tom."

"I see the spark between you guys. There's no denying it."

"Well there is denying it because I am denying it right now. And besides, I'm going out with Andrew tonight."

He drops the brush in shock, "you're choosing the camera guy over Tom?"

"Why not?" I frown.

"Honey, have you not seen the way he looks at you?" he picks up the brush and resumes, "I mean, I've seen the way you look at him."

"There's nothing to look at. He doesn't look at me in anyway."

Jacque smiles at this, "whatever you say... your loss."

For the rest of this time, I think about his every word. After, I change into the Gwen costume. Tom's in his Spidey costume too.

Jon walks over to us, "can we get a picture of you two? Just so we can erase anything of Winnie as Gwen and have Corinna instead?"

I nod and Tom walks over to me. He puts his arm around me and I do the same to him, but it feels very forced. We both smile and do the Spider-Man hand position with our remaining hands. The photographer's flash blinds me for a moment. Then I sigh and immediately remove myself from Tom's grip.

"You ready?" he asks.

I shrug, "as ready as I'll ever be."

We get into positions for the scene and we record my scene for Spider-Man: Far From Home.