Part 29~ A Teary Farewell

**TWO MONTHS LATER**
The next two months pass too quickly for my liking. Tom and I are still what we were before the two months, but we hardly had time to properly go out on a date. We hardly had time for ourselves, let alone eachother. We spent a lot of late nights back at the set, trying to retake scenes and ensure it's perfect. But between the end of a day at work and then filming scenes, we made sure we spent every possible minute together.

Today is the last day of filming- Gwen Stacy's death. I need two makeup artists to do my makeup because making it look like I'm in the middle of a battle scene isn't easy. 

"Last day, huh?" Tom wraps his arms around my waist as the makeup artists flee.

I smile, "it's a relief that we're done, but I'm going to miss everything and everybody."

"Yeah, but now it's the fun part," he chuckles, "we're going to have to do a lot of interviews and promotions."

I laugh and I realize just how big I'm going to become.

"Positions, for the final time!" Jon calls.

Tom and I hold hands in front of the green screen and look into eachother's eyes. Even though this scene is fake, it brings tears to my eyes.

"Ready?" I ask him.

He nods, "more ready than ever."

"Action!" Jon calls.

I look into Tom's eyes and gulp, "Peter. I have to do this."

"No," he cries, "don't. You don't have to."

I smile sadly through my tears and nod, "one of us has to do it and you have people who care about you. I don't."

"I do, I care about you!"

I plant my lips on his and we kiss passionately. Tears stream down my face, whether they are fake or not, I can't tell.

"Goodbye, Peter," I say and run off.

He stands there, gaping, his facial reaction is perfect.

"And... cue!" Jon calls out, signalling that this is the moment an explosion goes off.

Tom falls to his knees and begins to sob.

"Cut!" Jon cheers and everybody joins in.

I run back into Tom's arms and he lifts me up and spins me around.

"We're done!" I squeal.

He laughs and puts me down and hugs me, "good job, Rina."

Zendaya, Jacob, Haz, Laura as well as Harry and Sam (who I had met last week) run over and join us and we all are enveloped in one big group hug.

"There will be an after party here, tomorrow night!" someone calls and we all cheer as our hug breaks apart.

Jon grabs the megaphone and calls out, "also, no one say goodbye today. I am not emotionally ready."

We all laugh as Tom loops his fingers through mine. His hand is warm, strong and protective. But I let go for a moment.

"What's wrong?" he says, suddenly concerned.

"It's just..." I sigh, "what are we, Tom? We haven't even been on a proper date yet, so we can't consider ourselves to be dating and dating comes before boyfriend and girlfriend and—"

"—woah, woah, woah! Calm down," he laughs, "we'll get our real date. And I really, really like you."

I smile, "I really, really like you too. I don't want to lose you."

"I know."

I lace my fingers through his again as Haz jogs to catch up with us and we all ride back.
For once, Tom sits in the backseat with me. I lean my head on his shoulder as I realize that I have never felt happier in my entire life.