Part 31~ Pizza and Picnic Rugs

I down the rest of my wine and lick my lips. I'll need some courage for the rest of the night.

Someone wraps their arms around me and I instantly recognize it to be Tom.

He puts his mouth next to my ear and says, "wanna get out of here?"

"The party has like just started!" I giggle.

"I know," he grins, "I just have some other things I want to do with you."

I frown, "does that mean I have to say goodbye to everybody now?"

He nods, "you'll be fine."

I sigh and grab a spoon from the table and tap it against my glass.

"If I could have everyone's attention, please?" I call out as everyone's heads turn to face me, "I would just like to toast the whole cast and crew for all the hard work they put into this movie. There's still a lot of work to be done, of course, but I would just like to thank you all. This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me and I'd like to thank you all for making it the best experience of my life. So cheers!"

"Cheers!" they all raise their glasses in response and we all cheer.

I then go and say some goodbyes, grab some people's numbers and give lots of hugs.

"We'll see eachother again," Jacque winks.

And I know we will. Tom laces his fingers through mine and we exit the place.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

He checks his watch, "eight thirty."

I look at him in alarm, "then why the hell did we leave?!"

"Come on," he says, smiling mischievously and leads me to the car.

"How is Haz gonna get home?"

He shrugs, "Zen will give him a ride."

He opens the door to the passenger side of the car and I slide in.

As he hops into the driver's seat, my heart rate increases as I sarcastically say, "you're not going to kidnap me, are you?"

He raises his eyebrows and gasps, "how did you know?!"

We both laugh as he starts the car and drives off.

"But seriously," I say, "where on earth are we going?"

He huffs, "you are the least patient person I know. And I dated Winnie."

"Hey!" I gasp, "now that is an insult."

He places one hand on top of mine, "I'm sorry. You'll see, once I take you to this place, you'll forgive me."

I already forgive him, but my whole body tingles with excitement as we pull up into a park.

"A park?" I raise an eyebrow.

He steps out of the car and jogs over to my door and opens it, "milady."

He offers his hand and I take it. I hold onto it as he leads me towards a hill.

"How far do we have to walk?" I groan.

"A ten minute walk maybe, but maybe five minutes if we run," he grins.

I shake my head quickly, "I am not running. I have heels on!"

"I thought you'd say that," he chuckles as he scoops me up bridal style.

I wrap my arms around his neck and howl with laughter as he starts running up a hill. The moment passes too soon and we're only a few meters to reaching the top.

"You can put me down now," I tell him and he obeys.

I slip off my heels and hold them in my free hand, the other still in Tom's. We reach the top and I drop my heels as I take in the view. My mouth drops. All the lights in the city can be seen from up here and the sunset is so beautiful and vivid. All of the yellows, reds and pinks make the moment even more romantic.

"This is incredible," I whisper.

Then I realize that Tom isn't by my side. I hear him clear his throat from behind me and turn around to see a picnic bench covered in a red and white checkered table cloth and topped with a candle and... pizza?

"This is amazing," I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Come here," he says, patting the seat next to him.

I slide in and my sarcastic tone returns, "pizza. How romantic."

"I know it isn't," he laughs, "but I figured why have some exquisite food when we can just have something we both enjoy?"

I bite my lip, "I love it. It's perfect. You're perfect."

He blushes and I giggle, planting a kiss on his cheek.

We start eating and I speak through mouthfuls of pizza, "who knew Tom Holland could be such a romantic?"

He watches me eat, "and who knew Corinna Bianco could be such a slob?"

"Hey! Uncalled for!" I say and slap him playfully, "I was just expecting a dinner at a restaurant and then a movie for our first date.

He looks at me in disgust, "like Andrew the camera guy? Oh please, I have taste."

I roll my eyes at his defensiveness and we watch the sun slowly disappear in the horizon.