Part 54~ The Beginning of the End

The Hollands eventually leave and I collapse fully onto the couch.

"Two down, one to go," I moan.

"Saving the best for last?" Haz raises an eyebrow.

Tom groans, "I don't know how I'm going to do this."

"Just throw her in the bin," Haz suggests, "she'll take the hint."

"Haz!" I shout but can't hide my laugh, "if she hasn't taken the hint from the paparazzi photos, she won't take it from being thrown in the bin. Maybe if you set her apartment on fire, she'll understand."

Harrison laughs and Tom moans, "you guys aren't any help!"

"What did you see in her in the first place?" Haz snickers.

Tom shrugs, "she was hot." I throw a pillow at him which he narrowly dodges. He looks at me, "you're hotter."

I raise my eyebrows, "damn right I am!"

Haz opens his mouth to retort but the constant ringing of the doorbell cuts him off. "Okay, okay! I'm coming!" he shouts, but the person at the door doesn't stop.

"Can you imagine if it's her?" I joke, "then you can't set fire to her—"

Haz opens the door and a familiar face storms in. I spoke too soon.

Tom and I stand up immediately and Tom's face falls, "Winnie? What are you doing here?"

Our eyes meet and her once blue eyes suddenly have flecks of red as a fire burns in her eyes.
Another one? 3 for 3 in one day. 

**TOM'S POV**

I sigh, "Winnie."

She doesn't take her eyes off of Rina, "I have a right to come into my boyfriend's apartment after he takes off to Paris with another girl!"

"I'm sorry, but we've been through this. I don't—" I scratch the back of my neck.

"--I love you," she interrupts.

She loves me. Still. Even though I've told her I don't love her all this time. I gulp.

"You have to get over me, okay?" I say and smile to myself, "I'm in love with Rina."

She snarls and continues to stare in her direction, "Rina this, Rina that. Tom, I f*cking love you and you're breaking my heart here!"

"We all need to suffer heartbreak once in our lives, right?" I shrug.

She snaps, "twice now, actually!"

Rina cuts in, "my heart has been broken brutally, so many times. You need to—"

"—poor, poor, Rina," Winnie growls, "always getting hurt. Yet she has no compassion for others."

Rina begins to get riled up. I turn to face her and she takes two long strides towards Winnie, getting up in her face.

"What. Did. I. Do. To. You?" she snarls.

I put a hand on her shoulder and pull her back a little before she tears Winnie limb from limb.
Winnie jabs her finger into Rina's chest, "you took MY boyfriend to Paris and made him leave me behind!"

"She didn't MAKE me do anything," I retort, "I'm a grown man and I love her and that's why I went to Paris."

"Tom, she's got you around her little finger!"

"Just like you did."

"What if one day she wakes up and tells you she doesn't love you anymore?" she shrieks.

Rina snaps, "well for starters, that is not happening. Ever."

"And if it did," I cock my head, "do you really expect me to come back to you?"

"Of course!" she spits.

I chuckle harshly, "you treated me like I was your slave. You were clingy and you tied me up in your chains so I couldn't run. You made me into a bad person. You made me hurt my family."

Tears well up in her eyes. Despite this being Winnie, I made her cry and now a pit of guilt sits at the bottom of my stomach.

"I'm sorry I ruined your life or whatever," she sniffles, "so this is it? We're done?"

I nod sympathetically but don't utter any words. Rina stares down at the floor.

"Have a good life," she mutters and then turns on her heel and storms out.

That's it. It's over.

**CORRINA'S POV**
I look back at Haz who is sipping his tea intensely. He gives me a small smile.

"I'll leave you guys to it," he says while he walks out of the room, "thanks for the mediocre entertainment by the way!"

I roll my eyes as he walks out and I face Tom. I realise that he's trembling a little bit and I place my hands reassuringly on his arms.

"Is it over?" I whisper, "all of it's over?"

He nods and laughs out of shock, "it's over, Rina."

A tear slips down my cheek and he wipes it away with his thumb. "Even though the universe was telling us to be apart," I smile, "we did it. We conquered."

"We did it," he repeats.

I don't want to waste anymore time. I slam my lips onto his and he responds. I tangle my hands in his hair and find myself getting lost in this fiery kiss.

We're finally together.

Despite everything and everyone telling us not to.

We fought them.

Our love for each other fought them.

Now, we can live our happily ever after.