Finale

**TWO YEARS LATER**

I stand in front of the tall mirror and chuckle lightly to myself as I take in my appearance. My white dress is sleeveless. It's slim until it reaches my knees where it begins to flow out. The makeup makes me look like a different person. It makes me look confident. The intricate embellishments are incredible... it's everything I thought it would be and more.

But the most important part of my outfit? My bracelet. Tom's bracelet from London hugs my wrist and I run my fingers over it. It looks old, but that isn't surprising as I've worn it everyday ever since that premiere.

The door slams open and Lina runs in wearing her pale, mint green bridesmaid dress. She pants heavily, "the flower situation couldn't be fixed, but... Corinna."

I chuckle lightly, "yeah?"

"You look so beautiful," she beams and I blush scarlet. With all the makeup that I'm wearing, I don't think she can tell.

Scarlet, who is the flower girl, is amongst those in the room, wearing a short red dress. Z is also in the bridesmaids dress and my mother's is a short navy blue one. I made up with her 5 months ago when I called to tell her about the engagement and we became closer than ever.

"I'm so glad you're all here," I whisper.

The four of them smile at me as dad, Haz and Jacob waltz into the room. "We're starting now," dad grins and then his jaw drops as he takes in my appearance, "my angel..."

My mother looks between the two of us and can't wipe the smile from her face, "she's everything."

"Mum, you have to go!" Scarlet insists, dragging her out of the room. My mum winks at me as she leaves.

My dad walks over to me and holds out his arm. I loop mine through his with no hesitation whatsoever and I look up at him.

"You know, I didn't think this day would come until further in the future," he mumbles and when I shoot him a death glare, "not that you aren't date-able, but I thought Xavier would stick around and I knew from the beginning he wasn't husband material."

When the name is mentioned, Lina snaps her head towards us. I give her a warm, reassuring smile and she returns it, turning back around.

"I love Tom," I reply, "I don't want anyone else."

He chuckles, "I can see that. I can also see how perfect you two are for eachother and how happy you are."

"So you approve of him?" I ask.

"Without a doubt."

Zen loops her arm through Harrison's and Lina, through Jacob's. Zen and Andrew are travelling very well together and are officially my OTP. And Lina? Well she found someone. His name is Tyler and he treats her like the Queen she is. She struggled the first few months after Dean was born without Xavier, but then Tyler came. He makes Lina happy and Dean happy and that's all they need. The way they look at each other remind me of the way I look at Tom.

Tom.

I'm marrying the love of my life today.

As we stride down the hall, I reminisce about all the times we've had and how officially, we're going to be bound together. Scarlet walks in front of us, practising her petal-throwing before we go in.

We pause outside of the doors and I look up at my dad. "Please don't let me fall," I start to panic."

He laughs at my anxiety and says, "you won't fall. You won't fall because the love of your life is at the other end of this aisle and he will keep you going. He's already kept you going."