Chapter 1: The Very Beginning

So like I said in the summary of this story, I'm going to rewrite it but keep some things. I think this chapter is much better than the original first chapter of a Ninja's Life. So enjoy and review so I know I'm not doing this for nothing.

With Sasuke:

Sasuke had just walked into class, took his seat and stared at the board. Today everyone would get their teams as a Genin, though Sasuke could care less. As long as he was capable of completing his ambition in life then he could be happy again.

In front of him he could see Naruto patronizing everyone to try and figure out how he was there when it was clear yesterday he failed.

"Naruto stop bragging, we all know that you're the best." Kira spoke shaking her head with a smile. Some of her gray hair fell into those beautiful crimson eyes that he loved so much.

Kira Hatake. Sasuke made sure no one could see that he was watching her. He let out a sigh of content as he looked over her figure. She was a little bigger than most girls but she pulled it off wonderfully. Her blue tank top clung to her figure like a second skin. Those black shorts wrapped around her toned legs. It was obvious she worked hard.

He admired her for it. She was the only one who worked just as hard as he did, he craved her attention, he craved her touch, her affection, he just wanted her to pay attention to him like the other girls do. She never gave him the time of day like she would for Naruto. That idiot.

Naruto wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her even closer to him. Showing off his hitai-ate. She didn't push him off, she just laughed and shook her head before placing a kiss on his cheek. Naruto had that stupid cheeky grin on his face.

"I WIN!" Sasuke cringed in pain as he glared at the front double doors at the top of the stairs. Sakura and Ino. Both girls glaring heatedly toward each other.

"I won the race, so I can have Sasuke-kun." Sakura yelled, toward Ino but basically throughout the room. "Yea right, my foot was at least a centimeter before yours." Ino said.

"Uh huh, yeah right, keep on talking Ino. You know that Sasuke would never like you."

"As if he likes you...not when he has me." Ino said confidently, as she flipped her blond hair to prove her point.

Kira and Naruto rolled their eyes. "Whats so good about teme?" Naruto whispered to Kira as if she would know.

"You're askin the wrong girl, Naru." He shrugged, accepting that answer since that seemed the most logical since all the other girls were madly in love with Sasuke.

"Ino-pig."

"Fore-Head brow."

"Ino-pig."

"Fore-Head brow."

"Ino-pig!"

"Fore-Head brow!"

"INO-PIG!"

"FORE-HEAD BROW!"

Suddenly the two sprinted across the room, trampling anyone in their way, they only stopped when they were directly in front of Sasuke. Trying to look as pretty as possible as they spoke. "Can I sit next to you, Sasuke-kun?" they started to glare at each other again.

More females came toward Ino and Sakura claiming that THEY were the first girls to come so THEY could sit next to Sasuke.

Naruto only growled as he jumped on Sasuke's desk glaring down at him. Sasuke glared right back. Soon everyone quieted down watching in anticipation for what was going to happen next. They knew that if Naruto started a fight Sasuke could surely defeat him.