Chapter 31: A Spontaneous Trip With Pervy Sage

"Kiiiraa!!!" Naruto whined walking behind his best friend, his stomach grumbling horribly. He felt like his stomach was starting to eat itself. It was actually a few days after the funeral that things started getting a little back to normal.

People were still sad and on edge since the attack.

"Yes Naru?" She called smiling to herself fixing her bandana over her new horns to make sure no one could see. She felt it slipping earlier . Naruto quickened his pace till he was standing beside her, resting his head on her shoulder laughing to himself when she stopped walking.

"III'mmmmm huuungry." He whined yet again. Kira snickered staring at the blonds head on her shoulder. He could be such a dork sometimes.

"Are you telling me to go feed you?" He nodded grinning over at her.  "Naru I don't have any food at my house. Kashi was supposed to go pick up groceries."

His head shot up with excitement "We could get Ramen!" He grinned excitedly about to start bouncing. "Come on! It'll be great! We need some food pleeeease!" He pouted giving her his best puppy dog face. She could only stare, feeling his cuteness take over. Agh! He has no idea how cute he is!

"Fine, okay. Just stop staring at me like that." the two kids laughed together Naruto half dragging her behind him. They didn't even recognize the two cloaked figures watching them. One chuckling from the distance, the other never taking his crimson red eyes off the two.

"Shall we take them now?" The blue figure asked grinning showing off his pointy sharp teeth.

"Not yet..." The other spoke smoothly. Fond memories filled his mind seeing the two. Yes he remembered them. Before he left he remembered watching those two run around. One causing mischief and the other chasing after to protect from danger. No wonder Sasuke liked her. She's grown so much and became much prettier with age...shame really.

"It's been a while since you last returned home, right? Shall we have some tea before we capture what we seek?"

"Sure..." He could still see Naruto dragging the poor girl down the road, squeezing their way through the crowds till they couldn't be seen anymore. The two figures walked away towards a local tea shop.

"By the way, where is Kakashi sensei?" Naruto called pulling Kira to a stop with him when they were within walking distance from Ichiraku's.

"He said he was meeting Sasuke to talk about something. Don't know why though." She shrugged her shoulder taking a seat at the bar with Naruto. Teuchi was quick to notice Naruto and grinned excitedly.

"Naruto! Kira! My best customers!" He grinned getting to work on making Naruto's usual bowl of ramen. "What'll you have Kira?" He called placing the noodles in the pot of boiling water. "Same as Naruto please." He nodded and quickly got to work preparing both bowls.

"I wonder why Kakashi wanted to speak with Sasuke alone...he think Sasuke's better than us?!" Naruto slammed his fist onto the counter angrily.

"Probably not. He's probably just checking in on Sasuke or something." the two shrugged and the bowls of ramen were placed in front of them.

"Enjoy." They grinned placing their hands together with the chopsticks in hand "Itadakimasu." and began to eat. Naruto was quick to start shoving his noodles in his mouth excitedly moaning to himself at the wonderful taste.

Kira not eating as fast as Naruto also enjoyed her meal. The flavors felt nice on her tongue. She really did love these little ramen trips.

"It's just as I had heard. You really do eat nothing but ramen, huh?" And older man walked in. Naruto choked on his food for a moment. "VWO! PFERFY PFAGE!"