Enter Rock Lee!

The next day, Kira as promised met up with Sakura, she felt her arm being yanked through the front door of the house and up to Sakura's room. Sakura looked over her new friend thinking of something that could make her prettier.

"Well lets see, first lets take your hair out." Sakura took band off the bottom of her hair, shifting her fingers through the strands of hair. Waves of curls cascaded down her back till it just reached the end of her back.

"I've never seen you with your hair down." Sakura muttered looking it over, Kira shrugged her shoulders. Sakura then brushed some of her bangs in front of her eyes, messing with it till it just hovered over her eye.

"I haven't been able to trim it lately. It's just easier to have it in a braid." Kira explained smiling to herself feeling, the fingers weave through her hair easily. Spraying some sitcky stuff in a can on her hair making it feel stiff.

"Not bad, hmm, wanna add some make up?" she asked glancing over at her small pile of eyeshadows, lip gloss, and mascara. "Nah..." Kira waved her off standing, looking at herself in the mirror. She hasn't had her hair down in so long that it was just strange.

"Mind if I hold onto that rubber band? Just in case it gets hot?" Sakura stood beside Kira putting a bit of sparkly lip gloss over her lips. Rubbing them together.

"At least put this on. It'll make your lips look superlicious." She applied it to Kira's lips telling her what to do. "There!"

Kira snickered with Sakura. "There, come on lets go meet up with the guys." Kira called linking her arm with Sakura's. Sakura didn't do much and Kira swore there wasn't anything different about her. Just putting your hair down didn't make you a different person.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto yelled waving at the girls. Naruto squinted confused before realization hit him. "Kira?"

"Sup Naru," She called laughing at his gawking. "What? I look that bad?" Naruto shook his head.

"No, you just look different. Really weird actually." Naruto looked her over confused about this sudden change of appearance.

Sasuke's eyes were wide staring at her. 'Holy crap.' Kira glanced at Sasuke confused. 'Wow, she looks great.' Kira blushed softly hearing his thoughts. Sasuke thought she looked good? That's so weird.

"You guys ready to go?" Kira asked nudging Sakura toward the doors. 'Her hair looks so soft, I just want to run my fingers through her hair. Good lord look at all those curls.' Sasuke groaned biting his bottom lip.

Kira scrunched her eyebrows together confused. What? What the hell was Sasuke thinking? That was so strange. Maybe the rumors were true? Maybe Sasuke had a thing for long hair like everyone said.

The four of them walked through the doors seeing a rather large crowd. "Whoa! Aw, man!" someone had said in the crowd.

"Besides that, Chunin are team commanders. They lead their units. The responsibilities for failed missions and dead Shinobi rest firmly on their shoulders. And you little punks have the nerve to apply?" A kid guarding the door covered in bandages snorted. "We're saving a step by weeding out the obvious losers beforehand."

"Oh, yay another pretentious asshole." Kira called annoyed, letting go of Sakura.

"That sounds good in theory, but you'd better let me through and drop the force field illusion you've created, while you're at it." Sasuke ordered, smirking.

"I have business on the third floor." Sasuke made sure they knew important.

"Whats he talking about?"