Reminder part 2

(Later) 

I was sitting on my bed watching BTS videos laughing when Jin made his winsheld wiper laugh and laughing at Jungkook with the weird things he says and copying them occasionally just to see who sounds weirder. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

Who the hell is interrupting my BTS time? I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled my phone out and checked it. 

'open up gay little boi it's your favorite hyung!!' 

What the hell is kesu doing at my house? I walked down stairs and ran to the door and opened it forgetting what I was wearing. "Hyung what are you doing here?""umm I asked to come over yesterday and you said tommarow and tommarow is today so her I am!""oh I geuss I did." He looked me up and down and smirked. "Are you forgetting something?" I looked down. Oh shit I'm not wearing pants. 

"I mean I know I'm amazing but there's no need to be so straight forward my little maknae." I glared. "Kesu I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and hey your apart of the maknae line so don't act like your so much older than me!" He smirked. "You should start calling me oppa.""You should start pulling your head out of your ass." He deadpaned then frowned. "Aww your no fun Y/n!" I stuck out my tongue and started to walk away only for him to grab me by the waist. "So you met BTS?" 

I gulped "yes?""WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME WHATS MY BIAS LIKE WHATS MY BIAS WRECKERS LIKE WHAT IS YOUR BIAS LIKE WHAT ARE YOUR BIAS WRECKERS LIKE?!?!?! DID YOU TOUCH THE ABS DID YOU TOUCH THE JIBOOTY DID YOU CARESS THERE BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS FACES!!??!?!?!!?" He practically screamed in my face I'm sure everyone for miles could hear him. 

"First off no I didn't touch the abs ass or face of any off them.""You must have been tempted." I blushed. "Erm maybe but that's besides the point! Your bias. YOUR HOPE! Didn't see him. buuut did see taehyung." I would describe the noise kesu made but it was very inhuman it sounded like a little girls scream crossed with a bird squaking and a pig squealing with a Jurassic Park dinosaur raptor sound. "DID YOU SMELL THE GUCCI?!" I gave him a 'wtf' look. "Smell his Gucci? Honey...how much coffee did hyung give you?" He pouted. "Non sadly. NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING DID YOU MEET JIN?" I giggled.

"Take a chill pill! Yeah I met them and there exactly what you'd expect perfection! I kinda got soda on Jin and screamed on TaeTaes chest." 

He gave me a 'really' look. "YOUR TELLING ME YOU TOUCHED MY BIAS WRECKERS?" I nodded. "Would it be weird if I kept the clothes you wore yesterday. 

Wait- rewind. IM IN MY BOXERS DID BTS UNDRESS ME?! "dude...I think BTS undressed me.""no fucking way..you better not have slept with them. "what?! No!!!" He smiled. "Good and save J-hope for me kayyy?! Now what can you cook for me I'm hungry?""Erm how bout kimchi?""It's like we're married you know me so well! Kiss your oppa!" I backed away from him. "Aish kesu your so weeiirrrdd!""you know you love me!""Not in that way." I jumped on the couch and he started pulling me off by my legs. 

"Must. Stay. Loyal. To. Bangtan!" I clawed my way back onto the couch and he yanked me off kissing my cheek. "I win!""YOUR SO GAY!!" He laughed. "I'm aware now cook my little servant!" I glared. "I'm not your slave oppa!""yay I'm oppa!!!" I pouted and started cooking. 

"Taehyung said in his Livestream that you cuddled up to Jin while you were passed out~ You switching your bias?" I pouted. "It's not like I really had one to begin with. There all so perfect." He smirked. "Ooh~ Someone's a little 변태 (byeon-tae).""how am I a pervert?" I laughed he smirked. "Do you perfer I call you sipal? Hmm?" He winked. "Aish! I'm not a prostitute!" I glared and he started laughing even harder. "Suuuure says the one with that short skirt and fishnets and a crop top!""hey I don't wear those all the time and it doesn't mean I sell my ass or my see- can we just not talk about it hyung?!" 

He chuckled. "Fine! Fine! Sorry!" I served him the food and sat down on the couch and turned YouTube on my TV. "BTS?" I smiled. "Of course" I put there music on and began to dance like an idiot. "DID YOU SEE MY BAG DID YOU SEE MY BAG?!?" He laughed his ass off and began to sing with me. Eventually we got tired and layed down on my bed. 

"Staying the night hyung?""you won't sleep unless im here so yes." I smiled and cuddled up to him. "I hope I see the boys again." I mumbled. He smiled sadly. "If they make you that happy I hope you do too. I know your always sad mad and lonely so I hope they can change that." Then he smiled. "And get those crazy bipolar mood swings in order." I giggled. "I hope so too." Then I drifted off feeling my consious mind shut off.  

(THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! this story has gotten views pretty fast and alot of votes and I'm so grateful! Thanks miracles! Love you all bye bye~ 💗💗💗