Video games

I layed on Taehyungs bed looking at the ceiling Tae sat next to me with glasses on writing on a notepad. "Tell me how you feel." He said looking at me and I giggled. "Ok I'll do my best therapist." He chuckled and put on a serious expression. "Call me Mr. Kim." I giggled. "Mr. Kim it seems I'm in love. I know I shouldn't love him." He smiled. "Why's that?" I giggled. "Because Mr. Kim he's my therapist." He snickered. "I'm flattered by your confession Mr. L/n. I'm afraid I cant date my paitents. Buuut Kim Taehyung can date you." I giggled again removing his glasses. "Then introduce me to this amazing Taehyung man you speak of." He smiled his boxy smile. "Your talking to him." 

He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back trying my best not to laugh during our kiss. We pulled away and both giggled and i leaned on him to steady myself. "You'd make an amazing actor." He smiled and pecked my lips. "Maybe." I smiled. "You should act in a play like a romance." He laughed. "As long as you play as my significant other." I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face against his chest.  "Of course I would." 

Taehyung kissed my cheek. "Wanna play video games baby boy?" My face went red at the nickname and I squirmed. "Yes but d-dont call me that." Taehyung smirked. "Why not?" I blushed and burried my face in his neck. "Remember when you were trying to figure out which nickname affected me most. That's the one." Taehyung let out a tiny laugh and sat up looking me in the eyes. 

"I love you." He spoke softly and I got lost in his eyes my heart skipped a beat at his words. His arms around my waist tighten as he leans in and kisses me. I wisper softly against his lips as I half lidded look into his eyes. "I love you too." We close our eyes and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. It was so wonderful, so sweet. I love him so much. I sighed as he pulls away he looks me in the eyes and mumbles. "I've never loved anyone like I love you and the others." I smiled. "I could say the same." 

He sat up and smiled and bounced around like a kid again. "Now what game should we play! I'll get Jungkookie and Chim chim and we can all play whatever game you choose!" I smiled. "Sure hyung." He smiles and pecks my lips before running out the room to go get the two other rambunctious maknae line members. I sighed. "I love that dork so much."